Finn

taffy

One week ago tomorrow we picked up our new little guy from Melbourne, after losing Ed at 7 we decided to get the boys another dog while we waited for the right Newfoundland.

We drove home with him to Adelaide and he didnt make a peep. It was not what I was expecting at all.

He wakes us up at 6 am, barks to play and throws tantrums like a toddler and somehow he still has us all wrapped around his paw

post-14593-0-50045700-1417163317_thumb.jpg

post-14593-0-78759300-1417163316_thumb.jpg

post-14593-0-00809100-1417163316_thumb.jpg

He has had his first trip to the vets today and is all happy and healthy (I wasnt expecting anything else but it is good to know) and with everything going to plan he will be entered into his first show on New Years eve

I think so.

He is a mummys boy at the moment :love:

We are going to attempt to take some Christmas photos over the weekend

Hmmm, that's a good idea. Not so sure I can quite see him well enough in all that gorgeous fluffiness.

Hmmm, yes, deffo need MORE photos.

Oh my! What a bottler of a puppy!

Totally adorable.

:thumbsup:

But like I said, more piccies are needed.

Thanks Cassie, it was horrible to lose him so suddenly.

Finn has just had his first bath with us and did very well. Hated the bath but was okay with the dryer. I am going to be ordering a grooming table very soon to save my back.

He is pretty good on the toilet training and seems to have accidents out of spite (I know how strange that sounds) If you take something off him that he wants or tell him no when he has stolen something he will have an "accident" :angeldevil:

I will be taking some more photos soon, he is just having a sleep now