K9 Natural Freeze Dried

I only leave it for a few minutes. Otherwise you would be waiting forever! They say you don't need to wait for it to fully rehydrate before serving. From the website:

How long do you wait after adding water? Why add warm water?

After adding warm water back to the freeze dried, you can feed it immediately if you wish. Depending on the flavour, the amount of water that will absorb may vary with the chicken and venison having a higher level of fluid uptake than the beef and lamb. This is because fat is hydrophobic (doesn't absorb water) and the beef and lamb have higher levels of fat.

We recommend warm water as it helps the product absorb the moisture and also allows your dog's strong sense of smell drive him/her to their dinner!

is the raw frozen type not available to you? there's lamb with green tripe, and a beef one also. there's a 'green tripe' pack too.

lately, my local petbarn has stocked the frozen type and i feed both my dogs a combination of both along with dr b's barf so they have a fairly good variety.

i tried using freeze dried some years ago and stopped because i didn't like not knowing what the end result should be or look like or smell like.