Cherry

huski

This is the first time I've ever had to make a rainbow bridge thread before, because Cherry was the first dog I ever owned.

To our little Cherry bean, you were just two weeks away from your 16th birthday, you had been in my life since I was 10 years old.

I begged mum for years to get me a dog (she thought it was a phase I was going through - ha!). I will never forget the day you joined our family. I felt like everything I had ever wanted came true in that moment because I finally got to say I owned a dog.

You meant so much to me and when I moved out of home a couple of years ago I so missed seeing your little face every morning when I woke up, because you'd always sleep on my bed.

You were my first ever dog and I will never forget how sweet, funny, cheeky and loving you were.

I am so grateful I got to see you a few weeks ago but it breaks my heart to think of how excited you were to see me, I wish I could have been there yesterday to say good bye to you.

You meant so much to so many people. Thank you so much for all the joy you bought not just to me but our whole family.

Run free Cherry xx

cherryjumper-1.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

DSCN1008.jpg

Thanks everyone, we are all really devastated. She had good innings but it was a bit unexpected and happened all of a sudden that she had to be laid to rest this weekend.

She spent the last couple of years living with my nana who is in her mid 80s and is understandably really really devastated that she is gone :(