Litters Due January 2015

Monteba

Litters Due January 2015

Evolving - Finnish Lapphund - due 2nd added to December thread as they couldnt wait :D

alpha bet - Australian Shepherds born 1st 3 girls 1 boy

Trisven13 - Basset Fauve de Bretagne due 5th -8th born 4th 3 girls 4 boys

LovesPoodles - Standard Poodle due 10th born 10th 1 girl 7 boys

SLF - Kelpies due 12th born 16th 3 girls 5 boys

LizT - Cavalier King Charles Spaniels due 26th born 19 ? 1 boy

tommyspazz - German Shepherds due 27th born 26th 2 girls 3 boys

Edited by Monteba

• 2 weeks later...

Haha evolving - fingers crossed your girl doesn't do what Tahli did to me - Due on the 1/1/14, pretended to start ont he 31/12, heard the fireworks, shut up shop (not without making us stay up all night!), she slept all day, and properly started the 1/1 night.... I was one very tired and "broken" mum by the end of it! hahaha

Neme decided that she could not wait for 2015 and had the puppies overnight. 7 all up 2 cream 2 domino 3 Black and Tan ( could have possible wolf sable). 4 girls 3 boys.

Congratulations! What a busy New Years Eve for you! :)

We had 6 baby aussies see in the new year.... unfortunately 2 were weak and did not last - still four strong pups rolling around the whelping box makes me happy...

Alfoxton Q Litter is now - 1 black tri girl, 2 blue merle girls and 1 blue merle boy

we are not too far off from our due date on the 12th but I must admit I am keeping a close eye on her.

She is huge in the belly and often panting, barking and acting out of sorts - the 40*c heat isn't helping even though I have her inside etc..

She has been hoarding and nesting for a week now. Hopefully she settles a bit in the next few days.

How is everyone else handling the heat?

Edited by SLF