Happy 5th Birthday Amber

JulesP

Amber is 5yo today! I've almost written a post like this a couple of times but didn't want to jinx us. I think this deserves a post though!

For those that don't know Amber was diagnosed at 11 months with inoperable multiple liver shunts and was given about 6 months to a year to live. I was devastated and it was made worse by the fact I had lost another young border collie just the prior month in tragic circumstances.

I researched the condition and put her on medication and a diet that I hoped would help her. And here we are at her 5th birthday.

She is full of energy and enjoys life to the max.

So happy birthday Amber!

:birthday:

2po1e2o.jpg

1zb4a2s.jpg

Guest hankodie

Happy birthday Amber! sending lots of cuddles and love from us here, Odie says you are a champ! You give us lots of hope. x

In our house we hate noting how old the dogs are now they are similar ages to Amber, but in your place I would be like you, celebrating this amazing birthday considering you were given news like that.

How wonderful you are that you did something about it, rather than letting it beat you. I will remember this post if I'm ever in your shoes and will remember to not give up hope. :heart:

Happy birthday Anber, you are a stunning dog, with an amazing owner. :birthday:

:birthday::cheer::dancingelephant:

Edited by poochmad