Doggie Bling

hankdog

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are making me cranky Krisin, with all the beautiful things I cannot have. You better watch or it I'll start a Kickstarter campaign to pressure you back into creating. That is beautiful.

thanks :D Actually my minds been active lately thinking about leatherwork but not collars, something else. If I make something I'll post photos of it

Well if you could do something like this in leather I'll have it, please. Definitely gear and not bling. This is the ruffwear webmaster harness. I probably wouldn't have bought it in a shop because it seems somewhat light weight and has plastic buckles. It is apparently tested to be sufficient to deal with much bigger dogs so I'm just trusting the specs. Its actually really the best harness I've tried. The attachment point is quite far back which works well for Houdini billdog as it pulls in the middle of his chest rather than just behind the elbows. I have it quite snug to avoid the first elbow slipping through. I love the handle on the back. We had an off leash rush us this morning and I was able to just grab the handle which stopped the whole dog-go-round and no twisted leashes. Not wonderful looking but for a reactive dog with an odd bodyshape this is great.

IMG_6252_zps69bcb07e.jpg

IMG_6254_zpsb081ef35.jpg

IMG_6259_zpsa0bea571.jpg

Now if I can just get someone to do a glamour version?

Edited by hankdog

Gosh HD, Jake is such a character. I love the second shot with his tongue sticking out :laugh: He is built like the preverbial outhouse though, like you have said. His chest is as wide as he is tall just about. Amazing !!! no wonder you have trouble getting gear to stay put on him. I'm glad you are happy with your Webmaster. They are really well made & strong. I love ours & that handle comes in very handy when Stella is having one of her moments. I use mine mainly in winter when we hike in the bush. But I'm with you, they aren't the most attractive piece of dog gear. I would really love a blinged up version. We have the red one but still very boring on the eye.

Edited by BC Crazy

• 2 weeks later...