New Agility Champion 600

I'm very proud to announce that my Ziggy put the woes of having a bitch in season at home behind him to obtain his Agility Champion 600 title on Saturday at Bulla.

He needed 20 points in Masters Jumping and 60 points in Masters Agility.

HIs first run was hilariously funny as his hormone addled brain sent him to more off course obstacles than he's done in his whole life! Or that could have just been my handling.

To my complete astonishment he then gained 4 lovely quallies with a 1st place in his height in Masters Jumping (25 points) followed by a 3rd place (15 points) and two 1st places (2 x 25 points) to fulfil the requirements of 500 points in each discipline (over and above the 7 quallies required for his Masters titles). I had no idea until I collected the certificate at presentations and a huge cheer went up for the lad when it was announced. I think that makes him the first Dalmatian in Australia to gain an agility champion title but I'm happy to be corrected.

Thank you to Neil and Jane Hurst for entrusting me with this special boy, to my instructors at Awesome Paws, to all the great people I have met through agility and to Mr TSD for holding the fort when I am away trialling and cooking the best post-trial dinners.

So subject to Dogs Victoria approval I give you….

AG CH 600 YARROWFELL HIGH SOCIETY CD ADM JDM ADO JDO2 ET

YarrowfellHighSocietyCCD_zps8144fb1b.jpg

Zog14X10_zpsbdbd1871.jpg

CroydonMiniTrial191-2.jpg

Edited by The Spotted Devil

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou so much everyone! It's a pretty big thing for us :) It's the last Awesome Paws class tonight for the year. I'm taking cake :D

LOTS of cake I'd think ... and :champagne: maybe :party:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: You and Ziggy :rock: Definitely awesome!!!