Vet Reccomendation - Eastern Suburbs Sydney

Sares

I was hoping to get some reccomendations for a vet located in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney.

We have recently purchased our first home and will be moving to Maroubra very soon. We are coming from Penrith so it will be silly to keep using the vet in Penrith as much as we like them.

Can anyone reccomend a good vet particulary around Maroubra or nearby?

Many thanks!!!! :D

Lucky you Sares what a beautiful part of the world :)

I have friends in Malabar that use Ben from Benny and The Pets and can't recommend him and the staff highly enough. You're probably looking for someone closer but they have lived there for years and say he is the best.

Some reviews on this link.

http://www.truelocal.com.au/business/benny-and-the-pets/kogarah

Thank you HazyWal and tdierikx for your reccomendations! Benny does look really good and has great reviews.

I have had to rush one of my girls to the vet once (she was vomiting blood) and so I am super paranoid I may have to do it again and looking for somewhere within a 10 min drive radius.

I met Ben when he was fresh out of Uni... he's always had a lovely way with animals, and he's a darned good vet to boot. He also services a few rescue groups at decent rates...

If you end up going to see him, tell him Tracey and Trouble the Labrador send their love!

T.

Maybe have Ben as your standby and once you've moved in, ask the regulars at your local dog park where they go. There are likely several to choose from. :)

thats a great idea Dee Lee! I will do that. We have already started looking at where the dog friendly parks are in the area so will try to start up convo's with other doggie owners. :thumbsup::thumbsup: