52/2015

gapvic

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3/52

There is a real bird theme happening isn't there? I found these little cherubs while pruning some trees ... I'd actually lopped the limb and it was lying on the ground with the contents still intact. I wedged the branch back into the tree and the parent Willie Wagtails kept on feeding :thumbsup:

477e4000e4828b02260df568a9d18294_zps7ed3c395.jpg

:thumbsup: Fantastic shot Ranga, - the beauty of nature in all its glory!

Is it too late to join? lol I haven't been on these forums in years... and haven't picked up my camera a lot either. Last time I used it is when I went to the snow and then desert in August.

Granted right now I can't find my camera battery charger (my Dad thinks he gave it to someone else!) But I could start asap. If I'm allowed :)

Is it too late to join? lol I haven't been on these forums in years... and haven't picked up my camera a lot either. Last time I used it is when I went to the snow and then desert in August.

Granted right now I can't find my camera battery charger (my Dad thinks he gave it to someone else!) But I could start asap. If I'm allowed :)

Yes of course :D

It is quite informal in here! We are still waiting for gapvic too :provoke:

Just start off with this week if you like, week 3......

..... which reminds me I must get cracking - I don't have a pic yet for this week!

Ranga, I'm doing 52 weeks of Rabbit Lady - she is a person with a rabbits head (mask) :). Hopefully with Bertie's help we will tell her story over the 52 weeks :)

Now I'm intrigued! Look forward to the photos :)