52/2015

gapvic

Yes, he is a standard MDD :)

My stripping wouldn't be up to show criteria, but it keeps him reasonably tidy. My OH gets jealous because he reckons I spend more time grooming and feeding my dogs than I do on his meals! I have two toy poodles which I do clip as well ;)

You make me jealous! I desperately want to own my own dog that i can clip and style... but alas I'm not quite ready for another dog yet.... But when the time comes, I'll be getting a Standard Poodle :D

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of lovely photos, too many to mention, but I must say Archie looks gorgeous amongst the violets! Teekay, you're so consistent with your photography week after week, no matter the subject.

I didn't take many shots last week, so you'll have to make do with the view from our property..... yet again! It is lovely though..... and always changing with the light.

6/52

15874415424_5908d1bebb_b.jpg

View From The Triangle by Groenendevil on Flickr

Storm approaching

Thank you so much trifecta. That means a lot to me. I haven't been at this photography lark for very long so I'm really pleased you like them. I presume you like them? I guess you could mean I'm consistently bad :laugh:

I guess you could mean I'm consistently bad :laugh:

Not at all Teekay, over the past twelve months or so, you're photography has grown - you're obviously working hard at it as photography is one of those things in life that you have to work at!

Edited by trifecta

6/52 Weeks of Jess

I missed this week because I was on holiday (hence the suitcase :p) but I still had take a "cheat" photo.

16503793101_0d2842abb4_z.jpg

7/52 Weeks of Jess

The closest thing I'll be getting to a puppy for now :laugh: Puppies and new litters are all over my Facebook newsfeed at the moment - the puppy fever is strong! Surely it's my turn for a puppy soon!

(But anyway, how cute is this little BC toy I found! A little Jess clone :) )

15882954764_facdd9d7b1_z.jpg

Lovely sunset, Canetoad!

Love Jess' expression! laugh.gif

almost like a "dont even think about it. We are not getting a real one"

She really is death staring me :rofl: pretty sure I'd get the same response if it was a real one :p

Oh Tay. Your Jess is such a classic. That shot with the "other" BC. Jess was like "You have to be joking. Don't even think about it mum". LOL. So much expression in her face. Great photo's once again. Your so clever ☺ I so admire your talent. Not in a creepy way or anything ????

And yes everyone is getting a new little puppy but me ???? so puppy clucky right now. I just love love love BC puppies.

I have been promising myself one of those "low maintenance" varities for ages. Might just buy one.

Edited by BC Crazy

Loving all the great photos :thumbsup:

Lisa Luka is stunning, love this shot.

Grumpette love your Rotts especially the group photo.

Denali great photo of the Kookaburra.

Terri great shots of Didi, I know your pain with black dogs :(

SheWolf I hope Dewey is better and home from the vets.

teekay great shot of Mya, love the vibrant colours in the background

trifecta great rainbow shot, love the colours of the trees in the middle

Anniek love the extremely relaxed greyhound :D

Tay amazing photos of Jess, she certainly doesn't look impressed with you in the second one :laugh:

Canetoad love the sunset photo

I hope I haven't missed anyone

Here is my week 7/52

I went to bed extremely early last night so of course was wide awake at 3amm, woke hubby up at 5am and made he come watch the sunrise with me (well really had him there as a bodyguard while I took photos as it was dark and scary. Couldn't decide between the 2 :D

5.30 am

16521855442_db8889b43b_c.jpg

6am showing colour now

16335424590_ebe6fd3f6e_c.jpg

Leanne

Edited by Ozstar

glad you saved the little guy, this is a great photo

Catching up (& cheating :o )

5/52

This little baby 'blue wren' had a lucky escape 4 days ago when it was struggling to fly when first out of the nest. I managed to put it in a tree and have been watching closely for a few days. It is now flying well although is still under the solicitous care of its parents. It's tail feathers have doubled in size in the last four days!

15812765883_46ef791e6d_c.jpg

Juvenile Superb Fairy-wren by Groenendevil on Flickr