52/2015

gapvic

Lots of good pics up too many too mention after a Bourbon or two

8/52

Once again a few to choose from so I am going to cheat

Took this alongside the road between Leonora and Laverton luckily there wasn't anybody within a 100km when I stood on the brakes.

20150217-IMG_4306.jpg

This was at Station Creek outside Leonora the following day

20150218-IMG_4399.jpg

Edited by Canetoad

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jess is gorgeous Tay! :)

Love your bird shots Canetoad, especially the Eagle!

Love the bee shots too Grumpette!

After spending all day pondering what on earth my photo for this week could be... in the afternoon I ended up just grabbing my camera and heading outside to see if anything captures my attention...

Well half way over to the old milking shed (now converted into a shed for my parents metal recycling business) it starts bucketing down rain (I did not see this coming at all, lol)....

Its not quite as sharp as I'd like, but still :)

8/52

IMG_6544_zps35563bba.jpg

Also, had to share this.... I bought Lightroom this last week and have been testing it out by re-editing some of my older photos... I loved the way this one came out. Took this about 6 months ago at Uluru... I believe he's a Dingo mix

IMG_1447_zpscf593911.jpg

Edited by maddogdodge

So many great shots;

Week 8/52

Trifecta, Kitty on a mission! Look at that steely determination.

MDD, like both shots, Dingo boy looks fantastic, I love Lightroom.

Grumpette, great shots, all very pretty and interesting to look at.

Canetoad, OMG, I love Wedgies, I have some really nice shots myself, but not sure if we can post up 'older' pics on here? Nice find!!! What a magnificent specimen he is.

Tay - Jess's eyes look so kind and sweet.

Okay, so I was just sitting playing around with my camera and decided to take some candids of my hubby, I liked this one of his eye, intense, with plenty going on..... :D

Big fan of B&W, use it often.

Anyone guess what he is thinking?

Hereslookingatyou-1.jpg

Have a great week everyone!

Edited by SheWolf

Helen - beautiful photos, especially love the first one, oh and :birthday: Tilly.

Trifecta - it is amazing how calm everyone looks considering how much is going on at the races, great pic of the cat, something has certainly caught his/her eye.

Grumpette - awww cute valentine photos and great close ups of the bees.

Shewolf - what a gorgeous old girl, I especially like the second photo, great close up of Hubby.

Terri - wow Didi looks so huge from that angle, great shot.

Maddogdodge - Bubbles looks like she has certainly found her home and is very content, your rain photo almost looks like snow flurries, not that I have seen snow flurries lol, I love using Lightroom and how it can really bring a photo to life.

Ranga - interesting effect, the ground looks like it is potpourri covered in snow.

Teekay - love the wreck can't wait to see more photos, photographing a wreck is on my bucket list.

Denali - gorgeous family of ducks, I never realised how beautiful ducks where or how many species there are until I got into photography, also :birthday: Deniki.

Tay - Love the light is this photo of Jess, gorgeous as ever.

Canetoad - what a great find on the side of the road, fantastic photos.

Leanne

Thank you all for the kind words on my sunrise photos.

Waking up early is becoming a habit lately (and not a wanted habit either), this weeks photo is another sunrise taken a couple days ago. I think this heat is driving me insane :laugh:

again putting up 2 photos taken 10 minutes apart, the sun rises so quickly.

8/52

16621745071_9f8e596f23_c.jpg

16435685508_eaf6c7136d_c.jpg

Leanne

Gorgeous sunrise shots Leanne. I like my bed. No summer sunrises for me :) : Maybe in the winter months but even then it's pushing it :laugh:

For this week's shot I went to our local waterfalls just after ex cyclone Marcia had pushed through. I have also posted a shot I took there last year for comparison.

09/52

16609041992_a77639b791_c.jpgIMG_0284.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

16206013220_15d2cafbb8_c.jpgIMG_0714.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

Thank you Canetoad, Ranga and Teekay :D

Great waterfalls Teekay, wow so much more water this time. I am hoping to find some water falls this winter as I would love to have a go at long exposure with water falls, just have to try and find some :)

Leanne

Thanks both. I do love long exposures. You have time to think about what you want to achieve and the settings you will need for that. I'm not good a thinking quickly :) I am about to order a ND400 filter (Neutral Density filter - blocks light coming into your camera) which will allow me to do reeeeeeelly long exposures. Can't wait :D