52/2015

gapvic

Was he from Unwanted Fuzz?

No, I have heard of them though! :) Some of the ferrets they have are gorgeous, and I considered going up there to have a look, but it was just a bit too far away when I know there are some rescues available much closer to home!

He came from a lady who's part of the Vic Ferret Society and very involved in rescue... she doesn't have a name for her rescue like Unwanted Fuzz do though. 3 of my total 5 (2 gone now though) came from her :)

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been absolutely stunning photos posted over the last few weeks. Some to inspire the most homely hermit to travel, others capturing the heavens above, and yet others with the most divine creatures, just like Kito :love:

Well done Tay on Jess's win. :thumbsup:

I must get the camera out again, now that life has calmed down a bit, hopefully.

Cool knife shot Canetoad! :)

Teekay your shots are always really stunning :)

Agree totally ^^ :)

MDD that little ferret is gorgeous - great photos!

Week 16

Taken when driving home the other day ...

DDEEEF4F-3203-4CB4-97A3-D41A00E2C68B_zpsc840lqpo.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Wow, I go away for a couple of weeks and what a visual feast I return to..... Oh my gosh, Maddog.... I love Kito, that photo with the sock :thumbsup:, how gorgeous is too gorgeous? So many spectacular images, love them all in their own right.

I'm way behind as we have been travelling. So I'm going to catch up now

Week 13

My darling hubby, who has endured no less than 17 rounds of neurosurgery in the last 3 years, taking a moment out, for some quiet reflection in 'Campbell Town' Tassie

Vista.jpg

Week 14

Tamar Valley River, Really eerie location, quite 'ghoulish', the water was green and slimy in this little estuary, the rock face reflected quite clearly into the water giving it a strange feel. Ugly but beautiful, if ya get my drift....

Tamar%20Valley%20River.jpg

Week 15

Magnificent Tree Carvings, something that really needs to be seen to be appreciated. These trees were diseased and instead of the local Council simply lopping them, they commissioned an artist to carve out these gorgeous, detailed carvings. We stayed here for quite some time, examining the complexities of both the wood and the carvings.

Tassie%20Sculpture.jpg

Cheers

I am going to do catch-up with doublets and triplets: lots of overlooking of rules has happened this year so I don't feel too bad. C'mon LFF, not too late.

The birds are liking the new blue birdbath

6/52

_DSC0328-M.jpg

So are the wild bunnies

7/52

_DSC0414A-M.jpg

Nothing like a good stretch and yawn after the morning coffee

8/52

_DSC0406A-M.jpg

Sprung. I'm outta here

9/52

_DSC0415A-M.jpg

Some alpaca shots - loving everything alpaca, even the silly lines: "We're going on an adventure? great, alpaca my bags".

New baby's first day, found the milk bar thank heavens, now just need some more condition on Mum, but she is improving.

9/52

_DSC0345A-M.jpg

Day 2: a bit unsure of the world

10/52

_DSC0354-M.jpg

And yesterday: now six weeks old, catching some cold-morning sunshine and experimenting eating Mum's hay.

11/52

_DSC0512A-M.jpg

LFF, waiting, waiting now.

I have some catching up to do!

Everyones pictures are excellent. Even those just with phone cameras thumbsup1.gif

Week 13: Deniki and his ball. I just love this for some reason.

17041991389_b102cbfd75_z.jpg

Week 14: This was the sunset a couple of weeks ago- when week 14 should have actually been embarrass.gif, i just loved the clouds- especially the fluffy one on the left that looks a little like a tornado. My house isn't really positioned very well for any kind of view- so i was happy with this :)

16609026253_ec698586ac_z.jpg

Week 15: Group shot of the boys- I think Kokoda's face is hilarious. He is such a weirdo- so he kind of ruined the normal family photo, but made it 10x better anyways!

]17227717181_cd574a3f77_z.jpg

Week: 16: Henry turned 6 the other day- so this is his fancy portrait. Taken on a trampoline laugh.gif Uber fancy embarrass.gif

]17040674560_a17d57b942_z.jpg