52/2015

gapvic

Well caught up Denali! Love the sequence with the ball :thumbsup:

How did I miss that Cupie doll. I used to get one every year at the show!

I haven't been very creative with the camera this week as we've been laying a new floor. This is my OH removing a section prior to our new bamboo. The previous owners had tiled this section and glued the tiles straight onto the particle board ... The only way to remove the tiles was to remove the section of floor and replace it :mad

Week 17

03F696D6-EC35-4C8E-B74F-970A9207008C_zpszhtsvvsa.jpg

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, little bit ambitious, Jonah :D

Your new acquisition looks cool, and just a little bit scary :)

Teekay I was impressed by his fitness they had a few chase sessions while those dogs were there and he kept it up for ages. That knife shouldn't scarier than anything in your kitchen

Teekay I was impressed by his fitness they had a few chase sessions while those dogs were there and he kept it up for ages. That knife shouldn't scarier than anything in your kitchen

I'm pretty clumsy, the knives in my kitchen scare me too :laugh:

Good on Jonah, seems like his sociability has improved heaps. :thumbsup: Didn't he used to have problems with other dogs?

I'm pretty clumsy, the knives in my kitchen scare me too :laugh:

Good on Jonah, seems like his sociability has improved heaps. :thumbsup: Didn't he used to have problems with other dogs?

He still does sometimes its from fear of being bitten but its mostly just growling now if they move too quickly around him. Although he will try mount certain dogs if he thinks he can get away with it

Week 17/52

The Hunted- i wish the focus was more on the cat- not the leaves- but i like it anyway :)

16740089023_db68cdae86_z.jpg

Week 18/52

We are moving house in a couple of weeks- and this was my announcement to everyone laugh.gif

17334298266_1ebd610f64_z.jpg

Edited by denali

Oh no, Koda's ears fell off with the approaching winter. :eek:

LOL :laugh: I didn't actually notice his ears (or lack of) in this photo! His ears tend to sit back when he's relaxed, does look a bit funny sometimes!

WOW I am so amazed at everyone's amazing photos.

Sorry I haven't been on for a few weeks but my photography business is starting to take off and have been busy snapping away :thumbsup:

16/52

17507575852_d8045848db_c.jpg

17/52 re-enactment at Old Tailem Town

17507568902_ff6deb437f_c.jpg

18/52 I was commissioned to take photos for our local Carpet Court store

17507557972_5d1c45fedf_c.jpg

19/52 My first Newborn shoot

16889280203_8a0025589b_c.jpg

16889301303_fd87c88d0d_c.jpg

Leanne

Edited by Ozstar

Love the pic of Koda MDD, looks like a fabulous park. Oh how I wish we had more Autumnal colours to photograph round here :(

How exciting for you Leanne. Hope the business continues to flourish. baby photos, awwwwwwwww. :love: