52/2015

gapvic

I don't know if I can do it again :laugh: I'm currently doing January Photo A Day (an annual thing for me), but eventually wedding season kicks in and I can't keep up. Or I take them, but never upload them :o

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sunsets are always prettier when there is dust or erm - ash - in the air. I love the outback ones cos they get a green and orange stripe in them. The bushfire one is Awesome and Glorious.

I got some weird sunsets visiting NZ - completely shades of white and grey and blue because there was no dust.

I want to join in - because I need to remember to point my camera at beautiful things more often.

My aunt (RIP last May) and uncle's garden at Mt George SA. I've snipped it for easy computer net upload.

post-31700-0-10930700-1420452959_thumb.jpg

The colour in that smoky sky Marg, are stunning. Nature has a way of being beautiful even when so deadly

Visited my sister and her guide dog puppy in training. What a cutie pie he is, but he did not want his photo taken :laugh: I managed to sneak this one

02/52

16167822911_62fe481c79_c.jpgIMG_0355.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

2/52

d1dd0f2191743fea774858f7db892a00_zpsf60f628b.jpg

Okay, I'm cheating this week. This is a photo I took weeks ago ... But I like it! :)

Haha, I thought the one on the left was a tree trunk at first glance Ranga. Looks like they're having a good ole stretch. :)

Edited by teekay