Please Help Fund An Unwanted Dog's Surgery

If you click on the link it says this

As I write this my heart breaks - our little man did not make it off the operating table. After several hours of difficult surgery they finally removed the growth and as that weight was lifted he let go of all that pain and suffering and made his way to Rainbow Bridge being guided by the many souls of rescues.

If you click on the link it says this

As I write this my heart breaks - our little man did not make it off the operating table. After several hours of difficult surgery they finally removed the growth and as that weight was lifted he let go of all that pain and suffering and made his way to Rainbow Bridge being guided by the many souls of rescues.

Sory I didn't even think of checking the gofundme link :o

RIP dear old boy. :rainbowbridge:

Such a disappointing outcome. :cry: Stan was so much loved in the last days of his life, I only hope he was appreciated by his human while he was still useful to him/her. Admiration and respect for the lady who drove for ten hours to pick him up from the pound, to get his body mended again - and the awesome vet - blows me away. :heart:

Such a disappointing outcome. :cry: Stan was so much loved in the last days of his life, I only hope he was appreciated by his human while he was still useful to him/her. Admiration and respect for the lady who drove for ten hours to pick him up from the pound, to get his body mended again - and the awesome vet - blows me away. :heart:

Me too.

Thank Dog he was srurrounded by love even if not for long enough.

:love: