Just Another Day In Paradise

OSoSwift

So.... Picture this..........................

Sitting on the swing chair, lovely breeze, cat purring beside me. The dogs are off playing/chewing on toys and shredding bark. Horses are grazing happily in the paddock, thinking how lovely and peaceful it all is.

Then..................

Goose decides he wants Rommi's piece of bark and decides to take it, Rommi nails Goose, Goose screams(he is just a tad of a hypochondriac) I yell.

All the dogs come running over. Goose is still a bit freaked and runs straight up to me on the seat and bumps it reasonably hard. Cat arcs up, wallops Goose, succeeding in getting my leg in the process.

Goose growls, I growl at them, so Goose goes to slink off.

Cat decides Goose is a trouble maker and needs to be shown off properly. Cat chases Goose, hitting, spitting and biting.

I take off after Goose and cat as Goose is getting flogged and can't get away from cat. I run after them and growl at the cat who finally backs off, leaving Goose a tad shook up and wondering what the hell happened while cat walks back to me with a flick of it's tail.

I turn around and see three Whippets standing off to one side with a WTF look on their faces.

I look at all of them and said "well that all went to shit quickly" and walked off with a thin line of blood running down my leg.

Some days you just need a cider!

ETA - The cat is a tiny 4kg Scrap of a 10yo thing and Goose is the 24ish kg young Working BC!

Edited by OSoSwift

Hahaha he is definitely a dog :)

The little cat Boo is a lovely little thing that loves the a Whippets and puts up with Goose. He does try workng her which annoys her. If I go for a walk with the dogs she falls in. When a are all out in the area around the house she is there trotting along purring and happy.

She very rarely has a cross word with anyone, but when she does!!!!!!!!! Watch out Goosie!

Edited by OSoSwift

The various other close by farm creatures watching on with some amusement - Anzac the black Alpaca, Matilda the white one, Baart the sheep and Yoghurt the goat

Two horses who were grazing peacefully - Dillon and Walter

post-23623-0-17136200-1418969628_thumb.jpg

post-23623-0-50939800-1418969639_thumb.jpg

Edited by OSoSwift

And finally one little Boo cat who didn't want to back down.

Excuse her crappy coat. Around 6 years ago she licked a toxic substance off her paws and along with nearly losing her, she sloughed off her tongue so only has around 8 hairs left on her tongue. She grooms herself but really only succeeds in making herself soggy. I periodically attack her with a furminator and zoom groom which she loves :)

post-23623-0-09949400-1418969772_thumb.jpg