Kitten/ferret Cage For Act Rescue

I have an enclosure I used to use when fostering kittens which I would like to donate to an ACT Rescue group. It's sbout 160cm tall so a good size, have only had up to four young kittens in it and once a mum n bubs, when they weren't running round playing in the lounge room :)

Has the shelving and ladders and a couple of litter trays, hasn't been used in over two years and never had kittens with diseases/illnesses so no known diseases. My two cats still like to sleep in it on the odd occasion if I leave the door open to it, they are disease free too. Is on castor wheels for easy moving. Does have a little bit of surface rust in places and needs a hose to get the dust off.

I can't attach a photo on the iPad as I don't know how to resize on an iPad but happy to email a photo. I am travelling to Canberra tomorrow, Sunday 21st of December and enclosure will be available for collection from Fraser until Tuesday 23rd of December. If anyone wants it please let me know, rescue groups only as I'm donating it not selling it. If no interest in it before I leave the coast tomorrow morning then I will leave it at home.

Sorry if I'm not supposed to post this here.

Cheers

What a lovely offer. If you don't have success from this thread you could contact rescue resource who can also offer this to rescues in your area.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=275906945894354

Thanks gillbear, just had a pm this afternoon and looks like I've found a home for it with a rescuer in the ACT afterall and since I now have to travel up again in the new year, she won't miss out :) I just didn't want to waste something so useful and my fostering days are over for a fair while now, I'll track another one down when I am in a position to foster again.