Ingleburn Vet Antihistamine Sheet

Does anyone happen to have a copy of their dosage sheet saved? I used to just google it whenever needed but it appears as though they've recently changed their site and the chart is no longer available. :(

I have a suspicion that there's something in our backyard that Kirah is allergic to as her left eye has started weeping again in the last month -- it's happened before but cleared up during winter. I plan on taking her to the vet for another check-up when I'm off in a couple of days because I don't really know if her eye cleared up over winter or because of the ointment (Panalog possibly I can't remember) was administered.

I still do have some of this ointment left but I'd rather not use it without vet advice, so I thought trialling antihistamines in the meantime couldn't hurt.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of their dosage sheet saved? I used to just google it whenever needed but it appears as though they've recently changed their site and the chart is no longer available. :(

I have a suspicion that there's something in our backyard that Kirah is allergic to as her left eye has started weeping again in the last month -- it's happened before but cleared up during winter. I plan on taking her to the vet for another check-up when I'm off in a couple of days because I don't really know if her eye cleared up over winter or because of the ointment (Panalog possibly I can't remember) was administered.

I still do have some of this ointment left but I'd rather not use it without vet advice, so I thought trialling antihistamines in the meantime couldn't hurt.

Try this site ...

http://cheyennewest.com/antihistamines-for-dogs-cats/