Any Experience With Warn Group?

I have just moved to the Illawarra. I have previously fostered dogs and would like to foster again. I've become aware of the Wollongong Animal Rescue Network. I would like to find out about people's experience with this group to confirm it wouldn't be a mistake getting involved with them. If anyone has fostered for them or had other dealings with them or has met them and has knowledge about their organisation I would like to hear about it. Cheers

Edit: If there are any other good groups in the area, it would be great to hear about those too.

Edited by Agent Woof

I can't comment on WARN but hope they are good - I'm sure they would need foster carers.

Have they got the sort of dogs you like/need to foster?

If it doesn't work out, some of the Sydney groups do take Wollongong based fosters as long as they can drive to their rescue vets if need be or get back to the coordinator in Sydney - wherever they are.

Things to think about are whether you need help with food, flea treatments etc etc.

It's great for any group if a foster carer can provide that assistance as well but some will provide.

Also ask how/if they would involve you in any potential adoption and what checks they do.

If they don't do yard checks then I recommend avoiding.