Image Editing -

persephone

For those who just want to do a general edit of their jpeg images - don't want to pay for a program . and want something which has an easy -to-follow- range of adjustment tools - I will recommend the WINDOWS PHOTO GALLERY program. I take RAW and jpeg - usually only edit/post jpeg ..and LOVE this way of doing things (not everyone is able to understand lightroom & photoshop..or at least I hope I'm not alone )

Anyhow - don't panic about "editing"/post processing . It almost always NEEDS doing - and doesn't cost anything - and can be fun . Just don't overdo things - and undo/redo as much as possible !!

I am no pro - just amateur ..and not technical . The images I've included are just to show how 30 seconds and 3 adjustments (contrast/highlights/straighten ) can affect an image .Original is the top one .iphone shot from this morning .

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/windows-live/photo-gallery does it work now?

10906240_10152595814004007_469291805365985437_n.jpg?oh=d95a48d5f64ddfe060e6226336840dd6&oe=553EE28B&__gda__=1429659314_89920c33e073e56abcd53da7d37ada75

Edited by persephone

the link works but it's no longer available to my old program. Vista. I dont like the way they force you to upgrade. Other than being full of photos I need to remove to an external hard drive to get more room, I still find my computer just fine for what I need.