Smoke

persephone

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to tell the Boss that Smoke really should come to live at my house... *grin*

T.

You will have to wait a lot longer for a Rottie then T. :scold::bolt:

But Smoke is such a little charmer... and there's not a chance in Hades that perse is going to send him to me... lol!

T.

• 2 weeks later...

he is just working out how to sneak up & bite Trubs on the leg - I have told him it is a very bad plan ! He hears Bruce the sheep "baaaa" in the yard .. ..and tears around to bark & carry on & put Bruce out the gate as best he can ... he plays tug-o-war with Don all the time ... last night he was inside with The Boss ..and tipped out a whole big bagful of old papers/books...., gave a dead mouse to The Boss , and slept under my chair ..

Don is such a goof - doesn't have much forethought or malice or anything much , actually - this fluffball is one I am rather glad will be a worker - I have to work at keeping ahead of him NOW ;) He is also ten times more resilient and macho than Don . Love his looks ...his personality , well.... not so much.

he is just working out how to sneak up & bite Trubs on the leg - I have told him it is a very bad plan ! He hears Bruce the sheep "baaaa" in the yard .. ..and tears around to bark & carry on & put Bruce out the gate as best he can ... he plays tug-o-war with Don all the time ... last night he was inside with The Boss ..and tipped out a whole big bagful of old papers/books...., gave a dead mouse to The Boss , and slept under my chair ..

Hahaha! Sounds like a very smart little guy just wanting to be big enough to go do some real work for the Boos...

T.