Goodbye My Special Ness Girl

ness

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gosh, just saw this Sal... am ever so sorry for your huge loss :( Hugs to you. Take care of yourself won't you & feel free to pm me any time. Give Kenz a huge cuddle for me.

Ness was such a special girl. So very clever too. She was as pretty as a picture. She has had a wonderful full life, was dearly treasured & very much loved.

RIP Dear Ness girl. Run free now girl.

Edited by BC Crazy

Oh, ness. So sorry to hear. From the stories you shared on the BC thread, she sounds like she was an amazing dog. She was brilliant at all she did, and to have such a special girl was truly a gift.

Take care, and give Kenz an extra few hugs. Hugs from Reilly and I.

I can't find the words very well. For me memories of Ness are linked so strongly to memories of Piper that Ness going has upset me more than I expected. They had their first obedience trial on the same day and we were the other pair in the count back.

She opened up a world to you - all because you figured someone needed to train the family dog. She will always hold a big place in your heart for the many firsts you had together.

I would say and now she is running free, but really with Ness it is more of a meander around seeing what she can find :)

LOL about the meander around comment - Ness is no doubt back to chasing jet boats though and barking at the garbage truck and postie (all activities which she loved when she was younger).

I remember the freestyle pairs demo at the pet expo with Ness and Piper which we pulled off with bugger all practice and the times we spent on the Aussie dog stall. The time Dr Harry tried to get them to pose for a photo for the Advertiser and neither of them were overly keen to cooperate.

Its definitely the end of an era when you think of all the good dogs that have now gone in the last couple of years.

While Ness was never a top performing dog she did manage to succeeded in spite of me having to learn along with her. A first performance dog is always special everything she achieved was a first and represented a huge learning curve for me. She did manage to achieve her share of trophies and placings. She was also one of the first SA dogs to achieve Dances with Dogs pass.

There are so many positive memories to hold and cherish and while it sure hurts like hell at the moment I hope with time it might get a little easier.

Edited by ness

Deepest condolences :cry:

RIP little Ness girl.

Yes, it does get a bit easier as one forgets.

I wish you the happy memories and the joy of knowing a very special being.

Edited by Kajtek

Oh so sorry to hear this. They leave a big hole in your heart when they go, and while it hurts now, the pain lessens and you will remember her fondly and with laughter (and occasionally some tears) for ever.

Sending big hugs to you and Kenz.

Fly free Ness

:rainbowbridge:

LOL about the meander around comment - Ness is no doubt back to chasing jet boats though and barking at the garbage truck and postie (all activities which she loved when she was younger).

I remember the freestyle pairs demo at the pet expo with Ness and Piper which we pulled off with bugger all practice and the times we spent on the Aussie dog stall. The time Dr Harry tried to get them to pose for a photo for the Advertiser and neither of them were overly keen to cooperate.

You mean this 1

I was thinking of it too :) What was it, 2 practice sessions, and OMG 7 years ago!!

I had forgotten the Advertised photo :) The Aussie Dog stall they both always loved though.

Yep that one and I think it was only one practice session not 2 :rofl: and that was mostly us practising not them because it was some fairly warm day when we met up to practice. I should see if I can find what i did with the Advertiser photo I still do have it saved somewhere.

Getting home form work tonight sucked :cry:.

Edited by ness