Goodbye My Special Ness Girl

ness

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found this :cry: - Run free gorgeous girl - my thanks to you for starting Shannon's love of Border Collies - for forever being happy to show her your tricks and for your beautiful nature. This world is a little less without you here but Rainbow Bridge has another gorgeous soul within it :rainbowbridge:

Ness is home but in temporary accommodation. Her special box has a crack so they will bring me a replacement when they drop off her engraved plaque. Having trouble working out the text for it though :(.

Don't worry Sal the text will come to you. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what to put on my heart boy's plague that was to be fixed to the front of his beautiful hand made cedar box I had his ashes put in. I was in tears, again, about it. Then next thing it just came to me when they actually rang & wanted to know. I just said exactly how I felt & it was perfect. Even almost 9 years later I still wouldn't change a word of it :angel:

:grouphug:

This is what I think I am going with. The text will go on the side of the box.

post-4836-0-34545700-1421579264_thumb.jpg

This is the box she is in currently (although she will be moved when they deliver a replacement one since this one has a crack in it). Will get the same box though as I am super happy with how it looks and the photo I picked.

post-4836-0-64355900-1421473746_thumb.jpeg

Edited by ness

Oh looks very beautiful.

Thats the same box as Redman has only I picked cedar timber.

Redman was a serverely abused gorgeous boy that I rescued from under a house where he was kept 24/7.

I too was also coming from a very dark place. Some things really do happen for a reason.

His inscription says

"Out of the darkness into the sunshine"

Together Redman we helped each heal other heal to create a life filled with love,contentment & happiness.

Never far from my thoughts Red.

Always in my heart.

R.I.P. my sweet,sweet boy....

Edited by BC Crazy

Thought I was doing ok but actually thinks its worse then it was. Lucky its the beginning of a work week. Being home seems to cause more problems as Ness was normally sleeping next to the computer desk or under the bed or something. Kenz can't get up the stairs unless I carry her so its a little lonely up there. She sits down the bottom of the stairs and whinges at me but I bring her up and she normally ends up back downstairs shortly after :cry:.

I am going up to my parents place for the long weekend and mum has asked that I bring Ness as well. I am sure that will result in more tears but she was the family dog.

Edited by ness

Oh poor Kenz; you must be heartbroken. You will feel better in time but I don't believe the tears ever fade -- I still get teary about Poochie and I feel this is not a bad thing at all. Time will help you heal but your memories will keep her alive forever.

I love that this forum has provided a haven in which we can discuss our loved ones because talking about them is the best thing. I think it's sweet that your mum has asked you bring Ness with you as it will help give her closure too. You can both be sad together and reminisce on all the awesome times! :hug:

Give my love and hugs to your gorgeous Kenz for me! :heart:

Its been a fortnight since you passed away. This time two weeks ago you were just about to take your final breath :(. Life hasn't been the same without you. Your little sister, for as much as she seemed to not care about you will occasionally stop in the middle of playing and start looking around as though she is trying to find you.

I hope rainbow bridge is being kind to you and you have located a never ending supply of roast chicken and dixie cups and are back to chasing jet skis like you always use to when you were younger.

Hugs to my gorgeous girl.

PS. Please stop crate mailing your friends and telling them to be naughty - not sure Aunty Karron wants the boys to roll in any more disgusting things :rofl:. You can however keep telling your sister to manage the stairs. Its lonely with no dog up there to keep me company. She surprised me last night when I found her on the couch when I emerged from the shower.

Edited by ness

• 2 weeks later...