Goodbye My Special Ness Girl

ness

Oh just saw this, really sorry for your loss. I will always remember Ness being the 1st SA Dogzonline meet at the beach all those years ago and Ness and yourself were the only ones there to meet Tara and me. Gee that really is soo long ago, Tara has been gone for 4 years now.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ness got a new home tonight. She now has her plaque finished and is where she belongs.

post-4836-0-88649700-1422616934_thumb.jpeg

That is beautiful.... sitting watching you. Tibor's cask has no photo.

I choose the simplicity of the wooden cask as Tibor preferred simple.

I have a photo and two candles on top of a beautiful piece of pure white linen.

It is just him ( to me).

:flower:

Thanks everybody - been a month yesterday since she was gone and the house is definitely feeling more empty without her. That should change come Friday though as my new baby girl flies in. Ness will never be forgotten but hopefully my new little girl will help me move forward. I am sure Ness will be looking down and keeping an eye over the situation and no doubt sending messages on how to push my buttons when it comes to training :rofl:.

Edited by ness

I haven't been on DOL for quite some time & just found this thread this morning. Had tears in my eyes from the first word. RIP beautiful Ness. :angel:

I only met Ness that one time when you came to Sydney for the DWD comp. If it wasn't for you Sally I wouldn't have heard of the doggy get together at EP. The next day I went to the dance comp & I have been hooked on watching the DWD comps in Sydney ever since & will be going to the one next week end. I can still see Ness sitting so patiently in front of anyone that day who was giving out treats.

Edited by luvsdogs

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hard to believe 12 months ago today you woke me up at 5:30am to be let out and that was the last time I saw you alive as by the time I got up at 6:30 to walk you before work you were just about gone :(. Still miss you heaps and lots of tears flowing today.

Edited by ness

Dear Ness,

Look out for one ruffwear lunker arriving at rainbow bridge - its probably already arrived. For whatever reason today I threw it for baby sister whom you never met and it sunk to the bottom of the ocean never to be seen again. All I can think of is it was destined for you. Maybe somebody might throw it for you although I know you would rather an ice cream. Pity it would melt before it arrived.

Love your mum

• 3 weeks later...