Trouble With Flickr

So I haven't logged into my Flickr for while and am just trying to now. To my great annoyance my yahoo.com.au password is not working and when I go to the link 'trouble linking into my account' it is not picking up my mobile nor my alternative email address...and keeps offering to send through a new password etc to an email that is a UK one and NOT mine and to a mobile blanked out in the middle which is also not mine...no other options. I can't find a general help contact and I want to get into my Flickr... Help anyone???

Edited by Lady Flying Furball

Try this link...

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=contact&locale=en_US&y=PROD_FLICKR#

... or if that doesn't work - try this one, then select Contact Customer Care on the right...

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/flickr/unable-sign-account-sln2051.html?impressions=true

T.

Thanks alot!! i just successfully lodged a issue number so that's great :) Was doing my head in last night :mad

So after much frustration I have to accept that I seem to have lost my Flickr account. No info is matching up and I am stumped. I cannot tell whether I am really close to matching up or way off. But they are saying that it doesn't match and I only have one mobile phone number so it is so weird.... I think I am resigned now to starting a new one and replicating the 255 photos I have on the other one and just moving on. What else to do? That seems to be the path of least frustration.

Hacked Yahoo account? May need to check you can still access that too...

T.

I only used the yahoo email account to sign up for Flickr... Unbelievable isn't it. I find it truly weird but after much toing and froing with Yahoo Customer Care they will not assist until I can answer the info on the account and my mobile and date of birth are not matching apparently :confused:

I'm having trouble now too but it's different to yours. I signed in and got taken to some yahoo page telling me i've got a new email address and a whole lot of other crap I didn't bother reading. When I went back to my flickr page it still says I have to sign in, although if I wanted to it seems I can edit photos on my account, but I cant upload. Oh hang on, I can upload but there's a stupid yahoo banner at the top of the page that blocks it from view. That's what mislead me to sign in again. :confused:

I have the same problem FF. I'm no help to you though as I can't solve it.

Like you I only created a Yahoo account to join Flickr and it got hacked. I got a call from my bank saying that it had been hacked because they had emailed them asking for money!

That was a few years ago, but I think my account must still be active somehow as I still get emails to my normal account telling me when my contacts on Flickr have posted new photos. But I can't access my account at all.

I'm really not sure whether I should just attempt to make a new account or not.

I used to have my Flickr linked to my Gmail account, but then Flickr ended up forcing a Yahoo account on me... but my primary email address is still my Gmail one - everything from Flickr gets redirected to my primary email address.

T.

Sorry to highjack the thread but I having issues posting photos onto DOL. I have a flickr account and when I link the image I get error "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board".

What am I doing wrong? I have posted photos in the past.

Are the photos uploaded to Flickr in JPG format? Flickr allows PNG format, but I don't think DOL does...

Or you may be selecting the wrong code format for the link in Flickr... you need to select BBCode (3rd one above the box where the link is)

T.