Soft Crate For Large Dog

laeral

What brand soft crates do people recommend? I have a k9pro one that is fantastic. Unfortunately I lent it to a friend whose dog shredded the mesh on the roof. K9Pro haven't had any in stock for over a year to replace it, so am now looking elsewhere.

It needs to be very sturdy as it's for a large GSD, and have good ventilation.

TIA

Yeah, it is a bummer that K9 + are out of the large, I hung out for months but they weren't in and weren't going to be in for another 3 months -that was last June - September so don't know if they ended up getting stock?

I ended up getting an Animates (the newer beige one) it seems very good, not sure if it is as good as the K9+ but it was the best I could get my hands on when I couldn't get the K9+ and I needed it for the car.

Thanks for the replies. I was leaning towards the k9+ So that just confirms my thoughts! They look very similar to the k9Pro ones. Wish they came in black though as I need one for the house!

Yonjuro I was talking about k9Pro being out of stock. It is a different company to k9+. But thanks for your option on the Animates crates.

What brand soft crates do people recommend? I have a k9pro one that is fantastic. Unfortunately I lent it to a friend whose dog shredded the mesh on the roof. K9Pro haven't had any in stock for over a year to replace it, so am now looking elsewhere.

TIA

Couldn't you take the damaged crate to a shade maker or similar to have the mesh replaced? :)

And another one who loves her K9+ crates. :thumbsup: And I've always found the service really good.

Thinking of colour, the Forest Green might look good in the house - depending on your colour scheme.

ET add another comment

Edited by Tassie

Oh cool, I will be definitely be getting a K9+ when I need to replace mine. I bought some Polar collars from K9+ so I can attest to the excellent and so friendly customer service :thumbsup: Bummed that timing was out for me at the time, but that is life :)

TIA

Couldn't you take the damaged crate to a shade maker or similar to have the mesh replaced? :)

They couldn't sew where it is torn with the crate intact. Stupid me didn't even know you could get the skin off the crate! I have taken it off and will take it to be repaired! Thankyou

Thank you! I will try and get mine repaired now that I have the skin off. If it isn't fixable I will definitely get in contact to get a replacement one.

We stock replacement skins for our K9+ models. If it is the same style of crate, we may be able to find a skin that fits your existing frame if that is of any assistance.

I take my skins off my frames from time to time and put them through the washing machine - without an agitator- on gentle and they come out sparkling :)

I didn't know you could do this!

Definitely need to.

I love DOL.