Urgent - Female Staffy Cross 9 Yrs Old

I'm trying to help someone who has moved into rental without permission, and has now been given 2 weeks to remove the pets.

The female staffy is around 9 yrs of age. She lost a leg when she caught it on a fence, getting out during a storm (this is not recent).

Like many dogs, she is storm phobic and also frightened of fireworks so will need good fencing.

She has had all vetwork done and has lived with a cat and other dogs (kelpie males) and been fine.

She is mainly black with a white chest splash (photo will follow).

She loves to chase a ball and can still go for walks. Unfortunately she has been living outside since moving to Sydney, in all that heat.

She's housetrained and needs to be inside with the family.

Can anyone help?

Edited by Her Majesty Dogmad

She sounds lovely! Mellow and socialized.

Just on the storm phobia. Friends' usually very calm Amstaff was severely storm phobic. Vet recommended the thunder coat thingy. To their amazement, it's made a huge difference.

This dog isn't used to children so I wouldn't be comfortable placing her with children until I know more. The owner has allowed small children to "jump all over her" and she has gone to hide, I'm sure she's lovely but it's not fair to risk it.

she is also protective of her food so would need to be fed separately from other animals.

Edited by Her Majesty Dogmad

She's welcome to email me - [email protected] about surrendering. We've had so many adoptions and reclaims lately we're happy to take on dogs for rehoming :)

Thank you, I'll let owner know. She was very against taking animals to the pound but with such little time it's hard to know if we'll be lucky in finding a home or foster for one or both.