I Need Big Balls

ash1

:D Okay, not for me personally (I'm a girl and they'd make me walk funny), but I'd like to get a couple of giant balls for the dogs. They love, love, love, those giant pilates exercise balls, but they pop them in about 45 seconds flat. Are there any large balls that are made to withstand dog teeth and nails?

we have a large Boomer ball; it's also called a zoo ball; damn thing is indestructible their huge balls look awesome but they're pricey and then you'd have to find them in Australia. I bought it on eBay from the UK a few years back. We've also got a mdm sized Jolly push n play; i couldn't find their largest size here in Australia when i was looking for them.

Edited by suziwong66

we have a large Boomer ball; it's also called a zoo ball; damn thing is indestructible their huge balls look awesome but they're pricey and then you'd have to find them in Australia. I bought it on eBay from the UK a few years back. We've also got a mdm sized Jolly push n play; i couldn't find their largest size here in Australia when i was looking for them.

I so want to get one of the 30" ones for the tigers at Symbio - in red... their fave colour is red apparently... *grin*

Either that or a red plastic 40 gallon drum would do just as well methinks... just where the hell would I get one?

T.

I so want to get one of the 30" ones for the tigers at Symbio - in red... their fave colour is red apparently... *grin*

Either that or a red plastic 40 gallon drum would do just as well methinks... just where the hell would I get one?

T.

Try Mamre Produce in Mamre Road, Kemps Creek. Ray has heaps of food content/quality drums safe to go near animals.

:D

Edited by VizslaMomma

I was going to suggest Oz horse toys as well. There toys look great. I would love to get my boy one of those huge Pilate type balls to play with but have to put it on the wish list till we relocate to a home with a bigger yard. One of those would take up our whole yard at the moment :laugh: