Mya And The Graffiti Wall

teekay

I can't believe it is nearly 5 years since we have had Mya in our lives. For those that don't know Mya's story. She was picked up as a stray and put in Blacktown pound. She was incredibly thin and was due to be PTS when K9Angel was visiting there to pic up another dog. It was Mya's lucky day because someone mentioned her to Rach and she took her home too. :thumbsup: Rach fattened her up and desexed her and a few weeks later she flew up to Qld to be join our doggy family. Her and Jenna got on great immediately. Mya does have a tendency to be a bt dominant but Jenna has always been absolutely fine with that :) We had a short rocky period when we added Luka to the family but nothing serious and all is good now. They all get on great.

Mya does love to escape though. We have had a number of fraught hours searching for her but, thankfully, even her Houdini episodes have slowed down (or maybe I have just learnt to be more careful) Either way she hasn't got out for a long time now. :thumbsup:

I've been wanting to take some pictues of Mya next to a graffiti wall for a while now. I just thought her white fur against the colours would look great. Well, just the other day I suddenly noticed this alleyway not far from us, with a few different graffiti works of art (It's the wall of a paint shop so the graffiti is meant to be there :) ) so we popped down there this weekend, armed with sausage treats and a long line. No way I'm letting her off lead, Houdidni that she is :laugh:

The first 2 pics are of her at Rach's place when she first arrived, all skin and bone :(

Mya2.jpg Mya1.jpg

And here she is now :)

16280916008_1a0f24b64b_c.jpgIMG_0766.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

16280919078_a5ba36a70a_c.jpgIMG_0770.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

15846108854_b0d7275cd9_c.jpgIMG_0772.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

And here she is perfectly demonstrating her RBF ( resting bitch face :laugh: )

16442600186_9918c75251_c.jpgIMG_0753.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

Thanks again :) Yes, BC, I immediately fell in love when I saw those photos of her at Rach's place :)

I hope K9Angel pops in here to see the photos. She doesn't seem to be on DOL much anymore and I can't PM her :(

Teekay I really hope K9 pops in & sees how your Mya has matured in her loving home you have so kindly given her. She doesn't venture onto here much these days unfortunately. I always followed her threads & really miss her amazing work she does. I will never forget Cookie the cat she rescued after someone had shot her ????

K9 has a heart of gold....

Edited by BC Crazy

Thanks again :) Yes, BC, I immediately fell in love when I saw those photos of her at Rach's place :)

I hope K9Angel pops in here to see the photos. She doesn't seem to be on DOL much anymore and I can't PM her :(

I tried to send her a PM but it would go through. I sent her an email. I'll try her FB page.

Thankyou so so much for sharing those beautiful pics Teekay. :thanks:

I am sitting here with tears in my eye's. Mya is absolutely gorgeous. :heart:

And Wow! 5 years already. Feels like only yesterday that I was getting her ready for her big trip on the plane. She is truly blessed to have you as her Mum and to be a part of your family. Thankyou. xx :heart: xx

And thankyou for the kind words everyone. xx