Small Breed Dog Wanted

Hi All,

My parents are on the lookout for a new family member and would prefer a younger female, but friendly male also considered, small breed dog. All smaller breeds considered however have narrowed down to a few breeds that my Mum especially likes including Mini Schnauzers, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Shelties, Maltese terriers etc.

My parents are in their early 50's and have no children at home. My mum does not work and so is home the majority of the time. My mum is especially feeling the loneliness of living in a dog free home for several months since the family Maltese terrier passed away at the age of 20 last year.

Loving, experienced home assured. Happy to consider all small breeds. Based in South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne however willing to travel for the right dog to add to the family ????

The Tibetan Spaniel Association of Victoria puts any Tibetan Spaniels available for adoption on their rescue page.

Presently there's a splendid little Tibbie boy, named Luigi. Trouble is he's located with the RSCPA Central Coast NSW.

Don't know if your parents would be interested in interstate ... & I don't know if RSPCA NSW does interstate (Qld RSPCA does).

http://www.tsavaustralia.com/rescue.htm

'

You can search Pet Rescue for specific breeds by doing what I do to find any Tibbies. Google 'Pet Rescue Tibetan Spaniel Victoria'

Just replace 'Tibetan Spaniel' with any of the breeds you've listed that your parents like.

The search will throw up some that've already been rehomed... but you can pick out the ones still available. The crosses will come up, too.

Edited by mita

Hi I may have a suitable dog just about to call his owner to get details as far as I know he is going to need a home urgently.. He is a gorgeous black and white Tibetan terrierx, located in Seaford at the moment.

I have been grooming him since his owners adopted him.

If you are interested please PM me, he is desexed, vaccinated etc.

Mita have you seen the latest tibbie at little legs dog rescue? Looks pure too!

Thanks, don. I'll go look. The Tibetan Spaniel Club of Victoria has a page where they list tibbies in rescue/shelters throughout Australia.

Guest donatella

Her name is Marnie and she's 8 years old, apparently a beautiful natured girl!

0dc5888f505cb8878247278863caf96e.jpg

Edited by donatella