50 Shades Of Greyhound

Red Fox

Its a parody...not my thing... but I wouldnt say it was gross or disturbing....I see it as lighten up. If you read anything into it other than a person admiring their greyhound...I think you are thinking too deep and/or equating it with some kind of sick sexual act.... Sick in my opinion is the notion that 50 shades is a story of love or sex. This is just a harmless parody that while bizarre and not my humor is not worth the dramatic :scared:

Edited by redangel

Its a parody...not my thing... but I wouldnt say it was gross or disturbing....I see it as lighten up. If you read anything into it other than a person admiring their greyhound...I think you are thinking too deep and/or equating it with some kind of sick sexual act.... Sick in my opinion is the notion that shades is a story or love or sex. This is just a harmless parody that while bizarre and not my humor is not worth the dramatic :scared:

Agreed.

It's a very well done spoof cashing in on the media/social media frenzy about this ridiculous twilight fanfic. For those who didnt watch the whole thing, it's a plug for greyhound rescue. The parodies of this pathetic movie are getting better reviews and social media attention than the movie, so good on Greyhound Rescue for jumping on the spoof train.

It's a very well done spoof cashing in on the media/social media frenzy about this ridiculous twilight fanfic. For those who didnt watch the whole thing, it's a plug for greyhound rescue. The parodies of this pathetic movie are getting better reviews and social media attention than the movie, so good on Greyhound Rescue for jumping on the spoof train.

MMMMM it is actually an ad for Sportsbet - someting that 'greyhound rescues' are not supporters of generally - hence they find the ad offensive!

Ohh I did not know that. Thanks annie.

I still think it's very well done and timed perfectly for the weekend release. But 50 Shades of Steve Buscemi is funnier.

Edited by raz

Its a parody...not my thing... but I wouldnt say it was gross or disturbing....I see it as lighten up. If you read anything into it other than a person admiring their greyhound...I think you are thinking too deep and/or equating it with some kind of sick sexual act.... Sick in my opinion is the notion that 50 shades is a story of love or sex. This is just a harmless parody that while bizarre and not my humor is not worth the dramatic :scared:

Exactly. It's just an add for sportsbet, cashing in on all the hysteria. Thought someone might get a laugh out of it. Seriously, lighten up people!

Ohh I did not know that. Thanks annie.

I still think it's very well done and timed perfectly for the weekend release. But 50 Shades of Steve Buscemi is funnier.

Have you seen 50 Shades of Grey read by Gilbert Gottfried? It was hilarious but at the same time.. it could probably be used as contraception.