50 Shades Of Greyhound

Red Fox

Its a parody...not my thing... but I wouldnt say it was gross or disturbing....I see it as lighten up. If you read anything into it other than a person admiring their greyhound...I think you are thinking too deep and/or equating it with some kind of sick sexual act.... Sick in my opinion is the notion that 50 shades is a story of love or sex. This is just a harmless parody that while bizarre and not my humor is not worth the dramatic :scared:

Depends how evolved you are I think. smile.gif

Its a parody...not my thing... but I wouldnt say it was gross or disturbing....I see it as lighten up. If you read anything into it other than a person admiring their greyhound...I think you are thinking too deep and/or equating it with some kind of sick sexual act.... Sick in my opinion is the notion that 50 shades is a story of love or sex. This is just a harmless parody that while bizarre and not my humor is not worth the dramatic :scared:

Oh good god. That's as good as the comment in the OT thread that anyone who saw why it was funny because it's a parody! is obviously having sex with animals. Much more offensive than anything in the spoofs.

Edited by raz

Oh good god. That's as good as the comment in the OT thread that anyone who saw why it was funny because it's a parody! is obviously having sex with animals. Much more offensive than anything in the spoofs.

This. All day long.

How evolved?

Are you insinuating that I drag my knuckles on the floor like a primate or have little ability to reason because you judge your opinion as paramount here???

Disclaimer:Paramount by the way has nothing to do with parrots. It means of greater importance.

Please leave your judgement to yourself and please don't smile as a way of hiding your insulting comment, thank you.

Edited by redangel

Yep one of the many WTF moments I have daily these days O.o

On it's own it would just be disturbing, but what I found funny was it came out just as I was thinking I could not take any more of this overhyped, trashy film being thrashed in the papers and on social media.