Semen Import - Uk

Kylesj1969

Hi

I am looking at importing some semen from the UK and I looking for feedback from anyone that has been down the path over the years.

There are so many options for collection etc and I have done a ring around a few different ones but I am getting good and bad reports on all of them.

The main one that most breeders are suggesting to me is Vet Reproduction located in Cambridge, but the breeders that didn't recommend this clinic didn't have anything good to say about it.

As those of you that have imported semen from around the world can appreciate, it isn't a cheap exercise and I want to ensure that I am using the best person in the UK to ensure excellent semen upon arrival in Australia.

Thanking you in advance for any feedback.

Have a friend living here in Oz that moved over from UK a couple of years ago will find out who she used over there. Where about in UK is the breeder?

thank you so much.

The business name is Vet Reproduction and they are located in Cambridge. I think the vets name is Angelika.

Cheers

Kylie

Have a friend living here in Oz that moved over from UK a couple of years ago will find out who she used over there. Where about in UK is the breeder?

thank you so much.

The business name is Vet Reproduction and they are located in Cambridge. I think the vets name is Angelika.

Cheers

Kylie

Sorry forget to also say that both breeders are within 1.5 hours from Cambridge.