Sa Amstaff Breeder

HeelerLove

This guys is a reason why I like some of the rules they have in Europe for breeding.

first of all 3 first places in a class at a show with a grading of "excellent"

He'd have to run around the ring fair bit if he was to achieve that, and not all his bitches nor dog would meet the requirements.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. We made the horrible mistake of being selfish and purchasing a 2500k blue amstaff pup from Theo... we think they are beautiful gorgeous dogs and wanted that guarddog look to protect our home. Our boy is 2 now and is the most beautiful natured dog ever and I would protect him with my life as he would me but he has EPILEPSY... we notified the breeders (Andonas) but they never got back to us.. its obvious when you go there they only want the money and glamour. We paid cash and man it must have taken 3 or 4 months to get the paperwork for him off them. My partner must have rang Vicki like 6 times... each time she said 'it is in the mail' or 'you should have received it' blah blah...we love our boy and wouldnt trade him for anything but it is a lesson we have learned and will be saving a rescue next time.

Welcome to DOL and the club MissEpi. You're in fine company as many of us have been where you are now - until we learned the hard way.

You've learned. Excellent and welcome to DOL. I have had three westies - two were rescues and now down to one rescue boy and one very bossy old girl.laugh.gif And over the years, I don't know what I would have done without the wonderful people here.

Would love some pics of your boy and we're here to help as you go along.

ETA: What sort of epilepsy does your boy have? And what's his name? My Andy has focal epilepsy but luckily its very mild and doesn't need medication. There's a great website - google 'canine epilepsy guardian angels' and it should come up.

Edited by westiemum