Age & Speed Don't Matter

sheena

At 52 seconds, second from the left with the white hair and the bite at 55 seconds into the video... oldest registered KNPV decoy well into his 70s in this video. You see more snippets throughout the video :)

Yup there's hope for us all lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Check this out...this woman is 92 years old & still winning ....hope the link comes out :)

The link works, but I couldn't embed it ....

Edited by sheena

I'm another not unlike yourself grumpette.

Turning 52 this year & I was fearing that I would be too old to own another BC puppy after the dreaded time comes & I have to say bye to my now 6 & 4 year old BC's. There is hope for us yet ????

I'm another not unlike yourself grumpette.

Turning 52 this year & I was fearing that I would be too old to own another BC puppy after the dreaded time comes & I have to say bye to my now 6 & 4 year old BC's. There is hope for us yet ????

Maybe they should consider a veteran owners class for some of the competition dog sports? :rofl:

Well I have just turned 64 & have been thinking that if I get another BC in about 4 years time & train it up, then that will probably see me out as far as agility goes.....but seeing that old lady still competing at 92, has made me re-think :laugh:

Well I have just turned 64 & have been thinking that if I get another BC in about 4 years time & train it up, then that will probably see me out as far as agility goes.....but seeing that old lady still competing at 92, has made me re-think :laugh:

You can join me in Rally and Obedience, whoever I am seriously questioning whether water rescue is a sport for a lady of late 50 something vintage. There are some bodies that should not be seen in public in wet suits, and mine is heading that way. :rofl:

Totally inspiring. In my early seventies and still fit perhaps I can fit in one more. :) BC? When the old guy was going around with the border collie he even had his back turned while the dog was jumping. Those dogs were so well trained and loving every second. Just amazing. I love agility.