On The Farm

Leah82

So me and hubby are at my parents farm on the south coast of WA this week and it's safe to say the hubby is the photographer in this family.

Check out some of his awesome shots :)

Also if anyone has any suggestions on making low light/long exposure shots not so grainy that would be great :D

DSC09573_zpspymw3cmq.jpg

DSC09661_zpseoqe4qxf.jpg

DSC09697_zps0dutbq9e.jpg

DSC09706_zpsh0r3xerv.jpg

DSC09769_zpsppmzxxdy.jpg

DSC09869_zpsgafp24s0.jpg

DSC09882_zps6hmoiqkm.jpg

DSC09887_zps8albakch.jpg

DSC09888_zpsbwu8jbll.jpg

DSC09891_zpskbkw1bf3.jpg

Edited by Leah82

Yikes! that bull eyeballing and kicking up the dust. RUN!!!!!!! :eek:

haha that's Clyde, he's a big softie

My parents have told a particular story a couple of times about when they separated Clyde from the rest of the herd a few years ago after a few calves were afoot. One cow was looking particularly distressed in the new paddock and they didn't realise why until they noticed a little calf between Clyde's back legs attempting to get a feed :laugh:

And it's good to be down on the farm, fresh air, slow living and quad bikes. I just wish it wasn't so far away from Melbourne

Btw if anyone is thinking of a holiday in Denmark they have a cottage set-up for accommodation :provoke:

• 3 weeks later...

Denmark is my favourite place on earth. We were there the week after you :). We got married down there too & are always interested in new places to stay.

Carey, feel free to PM me if you want details of the cottage. I've been tasked with setting up the website but haven't got their yet :)

Also my brother is getting married on the farm at the end of October, should be nice and green by then.