Imported Semen - Uk

ChockyLabs

I imported semen through her about six or seven years ago, I wanted to bring some semen back that I had previously sent over to a friend, it was stored with her, it took so long for the paper work to come through I just decided to forget it for awhile.

I imported semen through her about six or seven years ago, I wanted to bring some semen back that I had previously sent over to a friend, it was stored with her, it took so long for the paper work to come through I just decided to forget it for awhile.

Have you thought about trying another agency over there as there are quite a few that deal with export and then get them to have your shipment moved from Vet Repro to them and get them to do the paperwork.

Not sure if you have an agent in Australia but I hear the Di from Cryogenes is excellent and she may be able to assist you.

We have had no end of trouble dealing with her since June last year and are still working through the legal side of things at the moment.

If I can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to ask as I am very up to date with importing at the moment.

The semen is stored with Angelika, so it has to come out from her clinic.

Cryogenes are a great company to deal with as they were the company that brought the semen from her clinic out to me all those years ago, with my last attempt to bring back some semen not only was I getting frustrated with the lack of communication they were as well, she just does not seem to get her act together.

The semen is stored with Angelika, so it has to come out from her clinic.

Cryogenes are a great company to deal with as they were the company that brought the semen from her clinic out to me all those years ago, with my last attempt to bring back some semen not only was I getting frustrated with the lack of communication they were as well, she just does not seem to get her act together.

I would like to discuss this further with you as we have had major problems with a semen import which we started in June 2014 and we had issues with the semen quality upon arrival in Australia in November and have only just come to an agreement with her to do a re-collection for us but we still have to pay for the shipment to Australia.

As most of what we are doing is still fairly confidential I don't wish to open up the can of worms in an open forum.

My email address is [email protected].

Cheers