Saturday Senior

Grace and Nessy are gorgeous :heart: hope they find their perfect forever homes.

The 12 year old boy below that I posted on the first page has now made it to rescue. He is settling and adjusting very well and could end up being a foster failure :thumbsup:

This 12 year old boy needs urgent rescue or adoption. His elderly owner has passed away and the family are unable to keep him, he is fretting for his owner :( He is desexed and chipped, unsure about vaccinations. This boy has been well looked after and is located in Ballarat Vic. If anyone can help with either rescue or adoption please contact Mel on 0413654662

ginger20cat_zpsz9n6j9fl.jpg

Good luck to the gorgeous Grace who is attending a greyhound walk with Maddy in Launceston at the end of the month. I hope someone will fall in love with her :crossfingers:

Valbitz that great news for puss!

Todays senior is Gypsy, listed as a Pom cross and just over 13 years of age :heart: Gypsy is waiting for a loving home in her twilight years at the Armidale RSPCA in NSW.

http://adoptapet.com.au/animal/animalDetails.asp?animalType=3&state=2&searchTypeId=4&pagesize=15&task=view&tpage=6&searchType=4&animalid=378805

Gypsy has been adopted :thumbsup:

post-38965-0-85083400-1426294838_thumb.jpg

Edited by HazyWal

Gypsy is so 100% my kind of little dog. I wish finances (and emotional resources) weren't in such a parlous state - I would be in the car going to get her. I am sure she will be very quickly adopted by my many dopplegangers LOL.

Gypsy is so 100% my kind of little dog. I wish finances (and emotional resources) weren't in such a parlous state - I would be in the car going to get her. I am sure she will be very quickly adopted by my many dopplegangers LOL.

I actually thought of you straight away :laugh:

From what I've heard Armidale is a pretty good RSPCA, I've never been there so not 100% sure. Gets damn cold there though and winter is on it's way, no shelter is any place for an oldie in winter :(

Edited by HazyWal

I actually thought of you straight away :laugh:

That's what a lady who used to work at Renbury said, many moons ago, when I range about a little girl :laugh: :laugh: Sigh. All over now. Have four elderly dogs, one elderly cat and one elderly owner.

I just watch and hope these days.

This little sweetheart is Flossie :heart: she is listed as Maltese cross and is almost 11 years of age.

She is waiting patiently at the Gunnedah RSPCA in NSW.

http://adoptapet.com.au/animal/animalDetails.asp?animalType=3&state=2&searchTypeId=4&pagesize=15&task=view&tpage=5&searchType=4&animalid=365851

Flossie is no longer available, I hope this dear girl has a wonderful home.

post-38965-0-66664700-1426906704_thumb.jpg

Edited by HazyWal

I really shouldn't look at this thread.

I am at the computer in my study, surrounded by all the elderlies (except Jeune who is playing Greta Garbo on the deck) and having a massive internal fight. :( :( :(

Oh I know I'm sorry DDD :(

Although this thread probably isn't very successful at helping spread the word, I just love the oldies so much this is the only way I can feel like I'm helping in some way I guess :o

All these gorgeous seniors are breaking my heart, really hope they can find their forever retirement home.

Flossie is a cute little elderly lady.

I have 2 seniors today as I couldn't make up my mind which one to post.

The first one is Oscar a seven year old Border Collie with a lovely smile. He is currently at the RSPCA in Bendigo and is available for no fee.

https://www.petrescue.com.au/listings/354353

oscar_zpsj4l2a3zl.jpg

This is David a Staghound x who is nearly 9 years old. David is also at the RSPCA in Bendigo and is available for no fee.

https://www.petrescue.com.au/listings/351244

david_zpsk9vfevvq.jpg

I am at the computer in my study, surrounded by all the elderlies (except Jeune who is playing Greta Garbo on the deck) and having a massive internal fight. :( :( :(

Although this thread probably isn't very successful at helping spread the word, I just love the oldies so much this is the only way I can feel like I'm helping in some way I guess :o

HazyWal, this thread has been a great idea of yours :thumbsup: It may help a senior find their retirement home and if it does then it is well worth it.

All these gorgeous seniors are breaking my heart, really hope they can find their forever retirement home.

The first one is Oscar a seven year old Border Collie with a lovely smile. He is currently at the RSPCA in Bendigo and is available for no fee.

oscar_zpsj4l2a3zl.jpg

This is David a Staghound x who is nearly 9 years old. David is also at the RSPCA in Bendigo and is available for no fee.

david_zpsk9vfevvq.jpg

I'll share this gorgeous boy on our Iggy Rescue Facebook page!

HazyWal, this thread has been a great idea of yours :thumbsup: It may help a senior find their retirement home and if it does then it is well worth it.

Thanks valbitz, I also thought if someone was looking for a senior they could come to this thread and have a look through. We've got all shapes and sizes in here :)

I got a bit excited when I noticed old Bill that I posted first had been taken off the list at SADS. I sent them a message but unfortunately they had just changed his listing to the medium dogs instead of the large :( They did thank us for sharing him though and hope his perfect family come along soon.

oscar_zpsj4l2a3zl.jpg

david_zpsk9vfevvq.jpg

Dave is no longer on their website so it looks like he may have found a home :thumbsup:

Oscar is still waiting for his forever home.

Oh Oscar :(

All paws crossed you find your forever, loving home very soon handsome boy. If I didn't have my Stella girl whom I adore to bits BUT she is a right little "B" around any other dogs.

She is the whole reason there wont be a third dog in this household as much as I'd love one...

Edited by BC Crazy