Saturday Senior

Breaking my heart!!

Breaking my heart!!

Adopted Jane!

Any luck for these two sweethearts yet?

Seem to have been adopted, they have a few up there right now.

Seem to have been adopted, they have a few up there right now.

Yay! :D

I rescued this little man last week - he's in foster care nr Melbourne. "Lincoln" is 8 yrs of age, he's cat and dog friendly and will be ready to go to a new home in about 2-3 weeks' time.

Oh my he's gorgeous!

Another Saturday Senior who only has until Tuesday 5 pm. Still a lot of life in the old fellow.

Yard 22

Breed: Lab x Shepherd (Male)

Age Approx: 10yrs+

Well this old bloke is just gorgeous and he has so much going for him. He has great basic training and will even wave when you ask him to. He is not good with dogs so would need to be only that could hang out with his people. Although he loves treats his big love is playing fetch gently with the tennis ball. He is a lovely senior that needs a loving home to retire in. One of the faves of the day. — at DAS (Canberra Pound).

12118661_10153608037131382_8270719113969527553_n.jpg?oh=3bec539a665d05765b2d16833f4614a1&oe=56A35DFD&__gda__=1452087864_a8bae4fe90f281230a854bbaf5681d00

12115506_10153608037181382_9219426719958728772_n.jpg?oh=f66ce85fe91ab1e2c3e70f01c3a48a99&oe=56A18110

Another Saturday Senior who only has until Tuesday 5 pm. Still a lot of life in the old fellow.

Yard 22

Breed: Lab x Shepherd (Male)

Age Approx: 10yrs+

Well this old bloke is just gorgeous and he has so much going for him. He has great basic training and will even wave when you ask him to. He is not good with dogs so would need to be only that could hang out with his people. Although he loves treats his big love is playing fetch gently with the tennis ball. He is a lovely senior that needs a loving home to retire in. One of the faves of the day. — at DAS (Canberra Pound).

12118661_10153608037131382_8270719113969527553_n.jpg?oh=3bec539a665d05765b2d16833f4614a1&oe=56A35DFD&__gda__=1452087864_a8bae4fe90f281230a854bbaf5681d00

12115506_10153608037181382_9219426719958728772_n.jpg?oh=f66ce85fe91ab1e2c3e70f01c3a48a99&oe=56A18110

This boy is no longer on the website so he has either been adopted or gone home. :thumbsup:

Seven year old Flower has been waiting patiently at the GAP Victoria's Seymour kennels for her forever home :love:

GAPVIC have an adoption day coming up on the 18th of October at Seymour where 70 greyhounds will be available for adoption. All greyhounds come with their green collar making them muzzle exempt in the state of Victoria.

http://gap.grv.org.au/events/greyhound-adoption-day/

About Flower...

We can’t believe that beautiful Flower is still looking for a home. Although she’s a little older at 7 years of age, please don’t let that put you off as she is the most delightful girl. She is placid and friendly and is sooooo easy to walk on the lead – she doesn’t pull at all. She would be happiest in a single dog household or with a male canine pal as she doesn’t particularly enjoy the company of female dogs. She would be ok with school aged children. If you are looking for a quiet, easy going dog, Flower would be ideal for you. Please phone GAP on 5799 0166 to find out more. Please also share this post so that we can help find Flower her own special home. PS Flower isn't cat tolerant.

post-38965-0-40867200-1444428468_thumb.jpg

post-38965-0-93173100-1444428484_thumb.jpg

Edited by HazyWal

Gypsy is listed as a Fox Terrier and is 10 years old.

This dear little girl is available from the RSPCA Tuggerah on the NSW Central Coast.

http://adoptapet.com.au/animal/animalDetails.asp?animalType=3&state=2&searchTypeId=4&pagesize=15&task=view&tpage=4&searchType=4&animalid=446110

About Gypsy...

A little bit about me

Gypsy is a little sweetie , she would suit an older retired person who would have her as an inside dog. She is housetrained and loves car rides. She had been traumatised by children in her younger years , so she needs a home with no young children. She is a senior dog , in saying that she is very active for her age and loves going for walks. She will need regular flea control and baths in a mild shampoo as she has suffered from flea allergy in the past, her skin has all recovered now.. She is motivated by praises, like your a good girl, pats and ear scratches. Things that make her happy are company, rope toys, walks and car drives.

She is fed at night , if she needs to go outside she will sit and stare at you wagging her tail, if you say "do you want to go outside " she will become excited and head for the door.

post-38965-0-47870000-1445048290_thumb.jpg

Edited by HazyWal

Seven year old Flower has been waiting patiently at the GAP Victoria's Seymour kennels for her forever home :love:

GAPVIC have an adoption day coming up on the 18th of October at Seymour where 70 greyhounds will be available for adoption. All greyhounds come with their green collar making them muzzle exempt in the state of Victoria.

About Flower...

We can’t believe that beautiful Flower is still looking for a home. Although she’s a little older at 7 years of age, please don’t let that put you off as she is the most delightful girl. She is placid and friendly and is sooooo easy to walk on the lead – she doesn’t pull at all. She would be happiest in a single dog household or with a male canine pal as she doesn’t particularly enjoy the company of female dogs. She would be ok with school aged children. If you are looking for a quiet, easy going dog, Flower would be ideal for you. Please phone GAP on 5799 0166 to find out more. Please also share this post so that we can help find Flower her own special home. PS Flower isn't cat tolerant.

O.M.G. :love: :love:

Pity she doesn't like other female dogs (or maybe just as well, I'm not sure :laugh: )

Gypsy is listed as a Fox Terrier and is 10 years old.

This dear little girl is available from the RSPCA Tuggerah on the NSW Central Coast.

http://adoptapet.com.au/animal/animalDetails.asp?animalType=3&state=2&searchTypeId=4&pagesize=15&task=view&tpage=4&searchType=4&animalid=446110

About Gypsy...

A little bit about me

Gypsy is a little sweetie , she would suit an older retired person who would have her as an inside dog. She is housetrained and loves car rides. She had been traumatised by children in her younger years , so she needs a home with no young children. She is a senior dog , in saying that she is very active for her age and loves going for walks. She will need regular flea control and baths in a mild shampoo as she has suffered from flea allergy in the past, her skin has all recovered now.. She is motivated by praises, like your a good girl, pats and ear scratches. Things that make her happy are company, rope toys, walks and car drives.

She is fed at night , if she needs to go outside she will sit and stare at you wagging her tail, if you say "do you want to go outside " she will become excited and head for the door.

What a cutie! Just love her profile! At 10 she is just reaching middle age - a lot of these little guys go well into their teens and even early twenties. :)

About Flower...

Pity she doesn't like other female dogs (or maybe just as well, I'm not sure :laugh: )

She's gorgeous isn't she?

GAPVIC don't rehome interstate but I'm sure GAPSA have one to suit you :provoke:

About Flower...

She's gorgeous isn't she?

GAPVIC don't rehome interstate but I'm sure GAPSA have one to suit you :provoke:

I nearly came home with this gorgeous girl at the Dogs Day Out a few weeks ago! She's only 4 years old though so not senior enough for me ..lol. She was adopted by another lovely family a bit later :)

That's my senior boy, Seuss, with her :)

WP_20150920_004.jpg