Endurance Test 2015

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep I'm starting to get excited too and also nervous!

Hadn't even considered KC so might give dog club a miss the week before. Thanks for the tip.

Might be a good idea, just in case :D

I've bought 50 x 44 gallon drums of cotton balls to wrap her in this week :rofl:

Gets nerve wracking when it comes down to those last few days, especially when training has gone so well... don't want anything to go wrong. Won't herd in case she slips etc LOL

Yes I completely understand! I am already getting paranoid regarding injury etc. This week I have stopped throwing the ball for Jack to reduce risk of sprains or cruciate rupture. I have had too many 5am starts over the last few months to risk him being injured at the last minute!

Yes I completely understand! I am already getting paranoid regarding injury etc. This week I have stopped throwing the ball for Jack to reduce risk of sprains or cruciate rupture. I have had too many 5am starts over the last few months to risk him being injured at the last minute!

LOL, yep :D

CH. Clyzan Seven Deadly Sins (AI) HSAs. aka SEVEN, passed her ET yesterday. :thumbsup:

Very proud of her. She did it easily and stuff had energy for wrestling when she got home.

Me, on the other hand needed a nana nap. These 4am starts are a killer :rofl:

CH. Clyzan Seven Deadly Sins (AI) HSAs. aka SEVEN, passed her ET yesterday. :thumbsup:

Very proud of her. She did it easily and stuff had energy for wrestling when she got home.

:thumbsup: Congrats to you both. :cheer:

Congratulations!

Thanks guys :thanks:

Yep, absolutely stoked!! Today was the first Sunday she has had off in months LOL.

Went and bought her some ducks today instead, time for something new :thumbsup:

Good luck to everyone else entered in upcoming tests :)

Thanks guys :thanks:

Yep, absolutely stoked!! Today was the first Sunday she has had off in months LOL.

Went and bought her some ducks today instead, time for something new :thumbsup:

Good luck to everyone else entered in upcoming tests :)

Well done!

M

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Howdy!! Anyone in WA doing the ET this year? Going to give it a go with Butch Brittany, he will be fine... it's me I'm worried about! laugh.gif Hoping to do some bike training with other dogs between now and September but I think our general fitness should hopefully be OK, he's doing 8km stints easily. This will be the first time I've attempted ET, would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous... any tips, hints or tricks would be gratefully appreciated! thumbsup1.gif