Highly Palatable Kibble Suggestions?

Getting sick of wasting expensive dry food because Jolie refuses to eat it! Can anyone suggest some highly palatable kibble that a fussy dog might like?

ETA Jolie is a 3yo entite female Italian Greyhound. She gets RMB and chicken frames as well as kibble.

Edited by *kirty*

My dogs wouldn't have a bar of Black Hawk either. I don't know if you have ventured into my thread on Danny ("What food can your dog not resist"), but in it I mentioned that I found a suggestion by Trinabean in another thread about Natural Balance Delicate Care. After much trial and error with just about every suggestion DOLers made, I have found that Danny will eat a small meal of this pretty well every night.

It is a veterinary supplied product, so just google so find a vet near you who supplies it. The vet I found (not my usual one) gave me a sample packet to try, so you don't have to buy some and then find your pet won't eat it.

Good luck.

Oh, also found that Danny will eat Royal Canin cans. It does smell good, so that might tempt Jolie as well - although I know you are looking for a kibble :D

I just tried Natures Gift "Nourish" Kangaroo and mixed vegetables. Not seen it before - it says it is "semi moist. Soft and Chewy"

Spy ate it straight away - almost unheard of!

ziwiwpeak is expensive but i havent come across a dog yet who doesnt like it.

Pretty much treats.

Royal canin was also a go for my fussy dog.

but he now eats raw and is not fussy at all. Except for raw sardines- but i dont blame him laugh.gif

ziwiwpeak is expensive but i havent come across a dog yet who doesnt like it.

Pretty much treats.

Royal canin was also a go for my fussy dog.

but he now eats raw and is not fussy at all. Except for raw sardines- but i dont blame him laugh.gif

+1 If I had a small dog and wanted to feed pre-packed then Ziwipeak would be my first choice. I use it as treats when I don't have any of my homemade ready :)

I found TOTW very good when I fed kibble - from memory I think the first 4 ingredients are meat based.

My two have been on the VIP grain free from Woolies/Coles since it came out and it's pretty much the only kibble Maddie likes. I get the duck one but there is a roo one as well, you could get a 1.5kg bag to try Kirty and it won't cost you an arm and a leg. I think it's about $7 for that size I'm not sure as I buy the 7kg bags.