Hey There Valblitz

I just want to say that I'm so glad that common sense has prevailed and this thread is up and running again. Val you are a saint without doubt. Bless you!

Sad to see that lactating bitch in the pound though...I hope she is not a surrender but a stray who gets to go home soon.

Thanks so much for all you do!

Wow thank you for the welcome back and support :)

We are still trying to get it back to "normal" but having some teething problems at the moment. The volunteers that were previously taking the photos and doing the assessments are no longer associated with the pound and Mildura Council have updated their Website and downloading the photos from there is not possible anymore. Hopefully the Council will fix that glitch soon.

Even though there was a falling out between the volunteers and myself, I'll be the first to admit they were dedicated and did do good work at the pound. I do miss their photos, assessments and their friendship and hold no grudges (way too old for that :laugh: ) towards them.

Anyway I'm back doing the thread and as such contributing a small part in helping the dogs and cats find rescue or their forever homes.