Introducing Another Baby Puppy!

huski

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

She is so cute Huski, I wish we had more time last week, so I could have had a cuddle.

Hopefully next time.

A couple of the girls who stayed back at the end got to have a cuddle (well, she jumped on them and licked them all over, lol).

was really delighted with how she went on our trip down to Canberra, she was so good in the car, perfect in her crate and switched on nicely for me at the workshop :)

She's certainly got crazy puppy ears happening!! They're so cute just flapping around :)

Poor Daisy isn't looking too impressed with her baby sister though! :laugh:

Daisy is not a fan of puppies! Blaze doesn't seem to care though, she thinks everyone loves her :laugh:

She is so cute Huski, I wish we had more time last week, so I could have had a cuddle.

Hopefully next time.

A couple of the girls who stayed back at the end got to have a cuddle (well, she jumped on them and licked them all over, lol).

was really delighted with how she went on our trip down to Canberra, she was so good in the car, perfect in her crate and switched on nicely for me at the workshop :)

I was debating about staying back a bit but Zig had done so well, staying in his crate for so long, I decided to just bring him home.

Next time though - I will definitely stay back to meet her properly :)

• 3 weeks later...

Rear end awareness training. I love it. They are both stunning.

We tried the tube, but Zeph keeps trying to find treats under the tub. Too many find games. :doh:

We are hunting a phone book instead.

Oh, and I love your new signature. All three dogs are divine.

Rear end awareness training. I love it. They are both stunning.

We tried the tube, but Zeph keeps trying to find treats under the tub. Too many find games. :doh:

We are hunting a phone book instead.

Oh, and I love your new signature. All three dogs are divine.

Thanks Grumpette :D

I use a different (flat) platform for REA training, the tubs we tend to use to introduce pups to send away/stay exercises.

Here's a short clip of Blaze from a couple of weeks ago doing some tub work;

The only issue I encountered was that at one point she tried to turn the tub into a prey item and instead of standing on it pushed it around the room trying to bite it... :o :laugh:

Edited by huski

We also went to an obedience trial for the first time on the weekend, Blaze had a great time and did some nice work under distraction for me :) She worked great for food and toys, so really happy with how she went in a new and distracting environment.

Brilliant.

I have the same problem that you do, my praise and encouragement of my dogs distracts others in the class, and is frowned upon. :(

It is funny what they choose as prey items, isn't it. :rofl:

Edited by grumpette