Introducing Another Baby Puppy!

huski

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15.6! That's not a baby anymore!! She is bigger than Elsie now! And she is 5 and a bit Pings LOL Still looking very cute though, I hope her face stays that dark too!

If she is going to be the same size as her mumma, she is half way there. She looks skinny at the moment but she is quite tall Wiz didn't really mature until 2 which is when she bulked up and filled out, so we'll see how Blaze goes.

I am hoping she stays dark too, she is getting some darker colouring on her back legs now which is cool.

I can still pick her up for a cuddle though, lol (ETA: This pic was taken on the weekend, so not even a week ago. But she has since out grown the collar she was wearing!)

be03b3f5-a742-47ab-ac89-185c77b2c542_zpscep3zj61.jpg

Edited by huski

Looks great, that barrier in the picture background won't stop her for long!

Ha yeah, her brother was climbing out of his weeks ago... Luckily she likes being in there so hasn't attempted to climb out (yet).

I love her ears.

She still has that look of mischief on her face. I am sure her mind is always whirling. :love:

I'm not biased AT ALL, but she is super smart. Smarter than me for sure :p it's scary almost how she works things out so quickly. She is super observant.

I love her ears.

She still has that look of mischief on her face. I am sure her mind is always whirling. :love:

I'm not biased AT ALL, but she is super smart. Smarter than me for sure :p it's scary almost how she works things out so quickly. She is super observant.

Going to be as wonderful as Wisdom then

:)

• 4 weeks later...

A little video from this morning, we are working on our random recalls. Also doing some heel work stuff which is super fun (will post a video update once we make some good progress).

Edited by huski

• 4 weeks later...

OMG they are so Mother and Daughter.

Brilliant photo.

Do they have the same working style/motivation?

I have pushed food drive in Blaze more as I didn't develop it all that strongly in Wiz. So her food drive is a bit higher which is good for training positions and stuff for obed :) but prey wise they are very on par even now. I am really really happy with how Blaze is developing so far, she is super fast and really smart.

Here's a vid we took last week, motivation is not an issue :cool: :laugh:

I thought you guys might like this story, you can see what I mean when I say Blaze is quite a clever cookie!

The other night I took Blaze outside with me to get some wood for the fire. I store it in my carport area which is at the side of my house. She picked up a piece of wood and carried it in and dropped it at the fireplace as I was loading the wood in.

About an hour later I let her out of her pen. She ran to the backdoor asking to go outside, I figured she needed to toilet. I let her out and she ran all the way from the back of the property around to the front to the carport, picked up a piece of wood and bought it inside and gave it to me.

I was pretty impressed with her memory as when she came out with me, we went out the front door, and it was daylight. When she went out by herself it was night time, and I let her out a completely different side of the property but she remembered where it was.