Wolfhound Cross

Does anyone on DOL know of a Wolfhound rescue as I need to find a place for this boy Sam, his owner is afraid for his safety with the former boyfriend who has threatened to kill him and he needs to get out of where he is.

DOB 15/01/14 desexed, vaccinated and microchipped sweet nature loyal to his humans protective to his humans will alert you when strangers are around not good with cats or chooks , playful and loves the company of humans, very affectionate.

He is around 25 kilos.

Maree

CPR

0437 306 784

post-3265-0-10131000-1426283727_thumb.jpg

Edited by keetamouse

Oh he's gorgeous <3

Sonja at Fetching Dogs has a real soft spot for the Wolfie types. Not sure if they have room but worth a shot.

Does anyone have a mobile for her as most of the rescue groups now don't list a number to call and some I have emailed never got back to me.

Maree

CPR

• 2 weeks later...

This boy still needs help I have emailed 2 reputable groups and am not impressed that they haven't got back to me and they came highly recommended.

Maree

CPR

Well that's disappointing, they could've at least replied and said they were unable to help.

I hope you can find someone to help Maree.

So many rescue people only want people to email them which is a pain, I fully understand that they get many time wasters but also feel if you are in rescue you should be contactable by phone, just my own personal thought.