My Not So White Jenna

teekay

So I fed Jenna and Luka outside the other night, as I always do. Jenna and Luka outside, Mya inside. It just saves any trouble.

After a while I realised I hadn't see the diabolical duo for a while. I called them in and Luka came running over first, black paws. Oh no, what have they been doing? Then along comes Jenna looking sheepish

16842206641_ac3c9abd76_c.jpgDSC_0084 by teejkay1, on Flickr

For comparison, they are usually the same colour :laugh:

16635961627_9a7ee487d6_c.jpgDSC_0085 by teejkay1, on Flickr

Why does this always happen at night? I had no energy to sort her out so left it till the morning, You can imagine what my floors looked like come the morning :eek:

Found the evidence the next morning. Admittedly my veggie patch needed clearing out so maybe she was trying to help :laugh:

16226282834_f941f64369_c.jpgDSC_0093 by teejkay1, on Flickr

Payback :D

16842281106_dcdfc8e044_c.jpgWet Jenna by teejkay1, on Flickr

All clean :D But absolutely refuses to look at me for a photo :laugh:

16245818964_728bb4fa18_c.jpgDSC_0003 by teejkay1, on Flickr

I had hot water plumbed in outside for some instances! That is normally only used for smelly dogs though. Talc is pretty good for dealing with dirt. Sprinkle on, swearing a bit, a brush off. I also have a non-rinse shampoo from Plush Puppy, a booster bath and a hydrabath :rofl:

Love the pissed off puppy looks.

Yes, I've done that before Ketamouse but it was different this time. It wasn't mud. We haven't had rain here for a while. It was really powdery. She looks like she'd been sweeping a chimney. She was a bit better by the morning, hence the deposits all over my floor, but still very grey looking. I thin it was actually fine powdery manure :vomit: :laugh:

Yep she sure wasn't happy Aussie, but she just sort of resigns herself to it and stands there looking sorry for herself. :)Given it was 35 degrees yesterday you'd have thought she would have liked the cool off.