Update On Bella ,lulu And Ollie

I have not posted much lately as I seem to be forever working....no ,not complaining,I'm actually enjoying it. Bella the Keeshond puppy is now 20 weeks ,Ollie is 8 months and lulu is6 Years.

Bella has settled in really well ,with very few problems...crate trained ,house trained etc. Like most Kees she has a very sweet nature ,and very much a Velcro pup...never leaves my side.O H thinks she may. be part mountain goat ,as she's a real climber ...up the sheer clay banks , jumps fences etc.Fortunately we were able to put chicken wire on top of existing fences ,so all good.

Ollie,the GS and Bella are inseparable, which is great ,as we were concerned he would be jealous.Hes doing well and never any trouble.Lulu is her usual Princess self and is very aloof .She has actually been really good ,considering how her life has changed. I will try to post some photos of them xpost-50146-0-16615500-1426990756_thumb.jpg

Thank you for your kind comments.....Yes ,it's great to be happy again ,after the heartbreak of losing my Jesse.I still miss him terribly but these three are all such happy bundles of fluff ,it's hard to be down ...I will go to the photo blog and have a go at posting some more...hopefully not upside down. :)