Keeshond Looking For A New Home

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well our special girl has gone on trial with a lovely family :thumbsup:

They really liked her and the two Keeshond seemed to get along well, although obviously time will tell. I was really happy with her as she didn't jump all over them and remembered (most of) her manners even though she was super excited.

Sad to see her go but hopefully it will be her happy ending :)

i am currently looking to foster a Keeshond to become part of a very loving family. both myself and partner have a Pomeranian and a Keeshond already who where both fostered and given a very loving home with the best parents they could ever wish for. i am in the Tweed Heads region and happy to travel if need be. i can assure one of the most loved homes one could possibly provide. As much as i would love a new born pup i prefer to help foster one that needs to be loved and cherished. here is a few pics of Sasha the Hond and Sammy the Pomm

post-53497-0-33875700-1428461807_thumb.jpg

Tania76

This keeshond has already found a foster and a forever home.

If you're looking to foster another - you might contact keeshond breeders in your area, or find out if there is a keeshond rescue in your state or area (usually connected to the breed club).

You might also consider going to petrescue.com.au and finding a rescue organisation or two in your area and fostering for one of them. Or contact the rescue you originally got your dogs from and offering to foster spitz breeds for them.

Hi Tania, thanks for your interest :) This girl is going really well in her trial home so far, looks like she will be staying but it is still early days. I'll keep the thread updated when I hear more about how she is going, but it's looking great at the moment - hurray!

Happy news that Miss Cheeky is doing brilliantly in her new home and will be staying.

Thanks everyone for the help and advice :)

Here's a pic of her with her new friend, definitely some mischief about to happen...

post-51824-0-49379700-1428892672_thumb.jpg

HeeHee!!!! What mischief in both faces!!!!

:flower: