Re Homing Puppy - Sa

Sooky

Not all dogs actually enjoy the company of another dog. The OP is better off Rehoming the pup now when it is young and cute. Sounds like they have a lot going on, it's not like they're dumping the dog, just trying to find it a more suitable home where it can get the attention it needs.

Not all dogs actually enjoy the company of another dog. The OP is better off Rehoming the pup now when it is young and cute. Sounds like they have a lot going on, it's not like they're dumping the dog, just trying to find it a more suitable home where it can get the attention it needs.

I would also think the original dog may get more human interaction now too :) One adult is MUCH easier than one adult and a bouncy pup ...

Our other dog just wants to be with us and before pup came was indoors with us all the time unfortunately now they both get put out in garden all the time cause it's just too full on so once pup goes I can let my girl back in and I can't wait she was always my shadow and I miss her wandering about the house. I hate to admit that I'm struggling as I am very independent and always just GET ON with things but I can't carry on watching them bored in the garden and seeing my girl looking in just wanting to be with me. What we thought was going to be a good idea for everyone has turned out not to be so I admit defeat and pup has too go :(. I hate seeing people re homing their animals and never thought I'd be one of them just shows you never know what can happen.

I think it is much more responsible to admit that in your current circumstances you cannot give an animal everything it needs and find another home who can than to keep struggling along with no one getting what they need. Good on you for being realistic about it Sooky :)

I think it is much more responsible to admit that in your current circumstances you cannot give an animal everything it needs and find another home who can than to keep struggling along with no one getting what they need. Good on you for being realistic about it Sooky :)

Agree with this. Good luck Sooky. What breed of dog is it?