2015 Brags Thread

Fabulous work Superminty - a champion title in any dog sport is fantastic - well done champagne.gif

Last weekend I entered the kids in the state Agility titles and bless his cotton socks my little stud dog came out and won the novice jumping final Good Boy Strauss Mouse.cheer.gif

Today Naughty Nina won advance A rally trial and is mixing it with the big kids in obedience dancingelephant.gif

Nice work Superminty and Ptolomy.

My brag isn't really much in comparison to those but my newest baby BC Lira who is 18 weeks tomorrow did her first demonstration at the Adelaide Pet Expo today. Its a tough gig for an adult dog to remain focused and to work but my little baby was a complete superstar. She isn't obviously doing a whole lot yet so it was just a few baby tricks but her focus and attention were awesome. Nothing really worried her at all and she did some super work. Hopefully in a few years time she will have lots of proper brags but for the meantime she is making the most of puppyhood.

So many great brags!!

Well done on the Herding Ch superminty!!

Yay NN! And go Strauss, state title holder!! All your kids did fabulously that weekend, and Cider was a pocket rocket! If you ever want to hand her over to a new handler... :p

Good job Lira! Sounds like she will dominate the brags thread in the years to come :)

I have a similar brag to Ptolomy. Little ninja backed up last years Novice Agility and Excellent Jumping state title wins with winning the Excellent Agility state title this year! She also made it to the Masters Jumping finals, but we were a one bar blunder (bad front cross!) She was just awesome, especially considering just how HOT it was during the finals in the middle of the day!! thumbsup1.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Finally I get to post in the Brags Topic :D At an Agility Trial this weekend, there were over 70 dogs entered in the Open Agility & out of the 70, only 3 dogs got clear rounds. One of them was my usually "as slow as a wet weekend, Bindi". We ran 18 seconds under time, clear, & second place. The dog that came first was a Pap. I am so proud of her beating all the other dogs including, all the Kerodens, that were there in force. She also Q'd in Masters Agility, just knocked one bar in Masters Jumping & missed a bar in Open Jumping. :thumbsup:

Finally I get to post in the Brags Topic :D At an Agility Trial this weekend, there were over 70 dogs entered in the Open Agility & out of the 70, only 3 dogs got clear rounds. One of them was my usually "as slow as a wet weekend, Bindi". We ran 18 seconds under time, clear, & second place. The dog that came first was a Pap. I am so proud of her beating all the other dogs including, all the Kerodens, that were there in force. She also Q'd in Masters Agility, just knocked one bar in Masters Jumping & missed a bar in Open Jumping. :thumbsup:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: for you and Bindi. That's very exciting!

A great day out - well done thumbsup1.gif Do you have your masters titles??

A great day out - well done thumbsup1.gif Do you have your masters titles??

We have Masters Agility & Open Agility three times, plus Open Jumping, but still need three more for our Jumping Masters...we just seem to miss out by a fraction of a second or two most times...she rarely knocks bars or misses contacts :(

• 4 months later...

We didn't win anything, but for a while now Deniki has been very unsure and not confident at agility training, home or at club, we took off some time from agility, started training some tricks, and flyball to build confidence, and had the BEST training session in the backyard. 5 minutes of super enthusiastic drivey awesomeness. So proud of my boy biggrin.gif

Awesome news Denali!

I completely forgot to share a brag from earlier in the week. I pulled Daisy out of retirement and let her have a spin in Rally-o. She rocked! And her attitude was awesome. She took home a quallie and we have another trial next weekend. She would have finished on 95/100 and second place had I not stuffed up two signs.

Lovely work, Denali and Huski! Denali, a good training session like that is so good for your confidence, and your dogs! And Huski, welcome to the world of Rally enthusiasts!It's such a lovely, fun sport, which fosters teamwork, I think.

Zimri and I have had two awesome weekends in a row. Last weekend was a double Obedience and double Rally trial, meaning Zim had six runs across the day, two in Novice Obedience, and 4 in RAE. In the morning, he got a clean sweep of first places, and in the afternoon, he managed all three passes again, with two seconds and a third. This finished his CD title, and got his first two RAE passes!

This weekend was the ACT state Agility titles, and he managed third place, for his first JDX pass (only three out of 20+ dogs ran clear!) and he and his partner managed first place and a qualie in Novice Strategic Pairs. Agility is still fairly new for us, and he loves it so much :)

Awesome news Denali!

I completely forgot to share a brag from earlier in the week. I pulled Daisy out of retirement and let her have a spin in Rally-o. She rocked! And her attitude was awesome. She took home a quallie and we have another trial next weekend. She would have finished on 95/100 and second place had I not stuffed up two signs.

Yay Daisy!

I saw the brag on FB thanks to k9 pro, so it didnt go uncelebrated here biggrin.gif